Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So I will be paying everyone back that I owe money too and then hopefully a Skunk2 IM and then a new tranny. I want to try to hit one more race day this year I am thinking the one in September are you guys and gals down?

Originally posted by UDT@Jun 12 2005, 01:47 AM
Also, If you want your car to run faster times, the tranny is also going to be of importance.

I think I might put that at, or at least near, the top of the list

Im gonna have to say w0rd.......to his moMa

LOL naw just playin, but yeah thats kinda why i was telling you befor. Its a very different angle to cover then building the motor when it comes to you trying to go fast. I just thought since you had bad luck with the cams maybe a trany is a good way of still building but not having to really DIG in to anything that problematic. But then you whent and bent valves like a jack.

Ass anyways your a douche bag too jonathan........... lol I just read that quote again in mike sig............lol what a douche :lol:
[post=511322]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 12 2005, 06:35 PM
So I will be paying everyone back that I owe money too and then hopefully a Skunk2 IM and then a new tranny. I want to try to hit one more race day this year I am thinking the one in September are you guys and gals down?
[post=511486]Quoted post[/post]​

ANYONE?????????
I know everyone wants to come out and beat up the SloTeg. :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jun 17 2005, 09:21 AM-->
integraslut78
@Jun 12 2005, 06:35 PM
So I will be paying everyone back that I owe money too and then hopefully a Skunk2 IM and then a new tranny.  I want to try to hit one more race day this year I am thinking the one in September are you guys and gals down?
[post=511486]Quoted post[/post]​

ANYONE?????????
I know everyone wants to come out and beat up the SloTeg. :lol:
[post=513406]Quoted post[/post]​

I need to replace my mainshaft bearing in my trans misson, so if i can get the parts in time and get it done, i will probably go and put the spank down.

I guess im all alone up in this bitch. A jonathan, i was thinking maybe one of these week ends you might come over and spend a lil time with me :unsure:

I wanna yank that tranny and put the bearings in but i gota wait to buy a clutch and the bearings lol but yeah i second set of hands / some one to bull shit with/ smoke with/ go out to lunch with might be cool. I figured maybe you could come over and we could make a day of it with the tegs.

Maybe i will yank it and you can just come chill as im geting up inside the trany, and take some stupid pictures. I dunno its just boring being out there with something like that by your self. I know its not exactly your idea of fun but i figured you would get your hands dirty for once and maybe learn a few things :p . I wouldint be up for this for at least another two weeks but more like maybe a month or so. Im still working on the BBQ too guys but with my sis breaknig her leg and my mom geting out of the hospital for her azma (spelling) I just dont think it will happen this month after all. But maybe and if not next month would be cool.......

No one arange any other BBQ's we will be having this one.........If it kills me

Oh and you guys will get some of my (my moms) famous "walking taco". Its only mine now because I made it and every one loved it so its mine now. :p She will probably make her spinich dip too, that shits the bomb. Dont be fooled by the spinich part, that stuff is thie shiizzznit.

Yeah I just came over here to bitch about the BBQ, but I guess you can slide now lol. By the way its asthma--that shit sucks I gots it too.

After you get done pulling your trans you can pull mine off and replace that seal for me yeah?

Hahaha, naw but Im think im really gonna by a daily driver, I want something nice and smooth and comfertable, i thinking about a Acura CL, one of the first gen ones (like 97-99). I kinda wanna find a blown up on and drop an h22 in it, but its hard enough to find em in stick.

Originally posted by UDT@Jun 22 2005, 12:48 AM
I guess im all alone up in this bitch. A jonathan, i was thinking maybe one of these week ends you might come over and spend a lil time with me :unsure:

I wanna yank that tranny and put the bearings in but i gota wait to buy a clutch and the bearings lol but yeah i second set of hands / some one to bull shit with/ smoke with/ go out to lunch with might be cool. I figured maybe you could come over and we could make a day of it with the tegs.

Maybe i will yank it and you can just come chill as im geting up inside the trany, and take some stupid pictures. I dunno its just boring being out there with something like that by your self. I know its not exactly your idea of fun but i figured you would get your hands dirty for once and maybe learn a few things :p . I wouldint be up for this for at least another two weeks but more like maybe a month or so. Im still working on the BBQ too guys but with my sis breaknig her leg and my mom geting out of the hospital for her azma (spelling) I just dont think it will happen this month after all. But maybe and if not next month would be cool.......

No one arange any other BBQ's we will be having this one.........If it kills me

Oh and you guys will get some of my (my moms) famous "walking taco". Its only mine now because I made it and every one loved it so its mine now. :p She will probably make her spinich dip too, that shits the bomb. Dont be fooled by the spinich part, that stuff is thie shiizzznit.
[post=515112]Quoted post[/post]​

What up Jeff yeah I was thinking of coming out there this coming Monday to give you some cash for that HEAD you gave me :lol: . Hit me up when you get a chance so we can discuss this further. Yeah I am down to help you just let me know when you want to do the tranny thing. You can teach me some stuff too :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 22 2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks Mike I will have that HIPPIE Jeff make a note of that.
[post=515323]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup Yup. I say we get him drunk ass fuck, he'll pass out, and then we'll give him a little haircut to bring his style up to date :ph34r:

BTW, hows the Teg doing? You liking it?

Yeah I am really liking it I just need to pay so many people back I had my first day off this past Sunday which was my first day off in close to a month. I think the only thing I am not liking is the LS tranny. So as soon as I pay Jeff, my parents, and my girlfriend back it's on hopefully for the Race Day at Cali Speedway in September is what i am shooting for I think I may make it and hopefully with an ACT HDSS clutch as well all I have to do is continue with this overtime.

Oh I think we should cut Jeff's hair with a FLOW BEE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha guys very funny. Any way i been working my ass off to. But i got insurance coming up and i also gota pay my mom. I think i will go with that same clutch kit. But the exedy for 100$ less seems coo too. What do you think mike? Other then that im gona replace the input shaft bearing and then get some omni power coilovers. After that im gonna try and get some rims back in my room and then worry about the body work some.

ACT has been great for me and like all of honda friends' cars (like 7) no problems what so ever, people on here seem to like exedy too, maybe i'd try exedy for the price, but honestly I would go what I trust and have see hold up.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jun 24 2005, 05:11 PM
ACT has been great for me and like all of honda friends' cars (like 7) no problems what so ever, people on here seem to like exedy too, maybe i'd try exedy for the price, but honestly I would go what I trust and have see hold up.
[post=516223]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you still speak english mike? :p J/k Im buzzin so i understand, but oif thats you sober.......DAMN

Originally posted by UDT+Jun 25 2005, 03:28 AM-->
@Jun 24 2005, 05:11 PM

Do you still speak english mike? :p J/k Im buzzin so i understand, but oif thats you sober.......DAMN
[post=516330]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff what are you BUZZIN off of? Fuckin Hippie

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jun 25 2005, 10:26 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Jun 25 2005, 03:28 AM
Bl6CRX

[post=516408]Quoted post[/post]​

Corona and brandy.

Originally posted by UDT+Jun 25 2005, 11:43 AM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 25 2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by UDT@Jun 25 2005, 03:28 AM
Bl6CRX

[post=516408]Quoted post[/post]​

Corona and brandy.
[post=516419]Quoted post[/post]​

:puke:

So jonathan came over and payed me for the head i gave him a while back........ I made HIM eat my sausage this time :D

Originally posted by UDT@Jun 28 2005, 11:33 AM
So jonathan came over and payed me for the head i gave him a while back........ I made HIM eat my sausage this time :D
[post=517447]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: Damn!!!! John's a freak of a fag!

Back