Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know cruise down for another meet other than this one on May 14. Its a bonus.

i want in on this action... i won't race though, cuz well, i suck. however, i'm down for the May date, cuz that's round my birthday, and Jeff, if you want to go, let me know, we can take you with us. :)

You should come through Misti it gets crazy at the races in Fontana.
I was trying to plan a date far enough in advance so people from up there could go if they wanted.

Man i couldint seem to aqueeze this last ticket so i sold my rims. The tegs in the garage on jack stands <_< But i wasint happy with the 17's any ways so plus i kinda fucked um up when i spun in the mountins so it really dont matter much. I wil pobably go rota inless i can find something else cheap that i like.

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 2 2005, 07:59 PM
Man i couldint seem to aqueeze this last ticket so i sold my rims. The tegs in the garage on jack stands <_< But i wasint happy with the 17's any ways so plus i kinda fucked um up when i spun in the mountins so it really dont matter much. I wil pobably go rota inless i can find something else cheap that i like.
[post=455607]Quoted post[/post]​

Just pretend that you got jacked but came up on some money too :lol: J/P, but really how much yah get for them,

Guess who just picked up some Rota Grid gunmetal rims for his Teg?.........................................................................................................................................ME thats who. I got them for $100 a piece I thought it was a good deal, the new Azenis should be out by the end of this month so thats when they go on the Teg. :toot:

Yeahn looks like i will be testing a set out as soon as i can.

The rims whent for $250 and a pound of herbage. I had just spent $450 puting the proxy 4's on there.

Jeff if you need the hookup on Rotas give me a call my friends shop just hooked me up.

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 2 2005, 08:59 PM

if you need rims, right now 17" silver/white powder coated rims are for $220 or $240... I think I can still get 5zigen also... blah, I would just have to reopen the accounts...

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Feb 4 2005, 12:10 AM-->
@Feb 2 2005, 08:59 PM
Man i couldint seem to aqueeze this last ticket so i sold my rims. The tegs in the garage on jack stands <_<  But i wasint happy with the 17's any ways so plus i kinda fucked um up when i spun in the mountins so it really dont matter much. I wil pobably go rota inless i can find something else cheap that i like.

if you need rims, right now 17" silver/white powder coated rims are for $220 or $240... I think I can still get 5zigen also... blah, I would just have to reopen the accounts...
[post=456246]Quoted post[/post]​

Interesting........ 240 a set? or per?

Originally posted by UDT+Feb 4 2005, 03:21 AM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Feb 4 2005, 12:10 AM
UDT
@Feb 2 2005, 08:59 PM
Man i couldint seem to aqueeze this last ticket so i sold my rims. The tegs in the garage on jack stands <_<  But i wasint happy with the 17's any ways so plus i kinda fucked um up when i spun in the mountins so it really dont matter much. I wil pobably go rota inless i can find something else cheap that i like.

[post=456246]Quoted post[/post]​

Interesting........ 240 a set? or per?
[post=456260]Quoted post[/post]​

however you want to do it hahahaha, really, if you pay me per rim 240, I hope you brought a lot of lube for yourself... LOL but its 240 for all 4 LOL

there you go, chrome cost way more... but I have a good powder coater too :worthy:

just hit me up if you want them... its all good...

:D

hey, we should hook up some day and go to the malibu speedzone LOL I haven't gone there in a long time LOL

Back