Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Race-After-Dark.jpg

:D

Unlimited Racing every Sunday through Thursday
from 7:00 PM - Close

pretty cool huh?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Feb 6 2005, 10:38 AM
Where is this place?
[post=457092]Quoted post[/post]​

tp_la_map.gif

it has a turbo track (regular go kart racing), slick track (your car drifts cool haha), grand prix (learn how to curb, love this one), and top eliminator (0-70 in a 3 seconds)

really fun, we should all get together and chill there some night... :D

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Feb 6 2005, 11:14 AM-->
integraslut78
@Feb 6 2005, 10:38 AM
Where is this place?
[post=457092]Quoted post[/post]​

tp_la_map.gif

it has a turbo track (regular go kart racing), slick track (your car drifts cool haha), grand prix (learn how to curb, love this one), and top eliminator (0-70 in a 3 seconds)

really fun, we should all get together and chill there some night... :D
[post=457101]Quoted post[/post]​

Im down lets go to this sometime soon.

My friend gave me about 50 speed zone $5 off coupons he stole from the auto show last year. I dunno if they'll still work or not, but its worth a try.

How the hell have you never heard of Speed Zone?

Originally posted by ludegirl@Feb 7 2005, 05:06 PM
My friend gave me about 50 speed zone $5 off coupons he stole from the auto show last year.  I dunno if they'll still work or not, but its worth a try.

[post=457600]Quoted post[/post]​

lol shush.....i havent either :D

Originally posted by ludegirl@Feb 7 2005, 05:06 PM
My friend gave me about 50 speed zone $5 off coupons he stole from the auto show last year. I dunno if they'll still work or not, but its worth a try.

that's what I am talking about... Last time I went to speedzone was in 99... when I use to go to ELAC, that was our Friday Routine LOL

I'm doing to go, lets just pick a day when we can all meet up...

UDT!!! WAZAH, we should port and polish the heads on the 3 cylinder geo metro hahaha...

Hi guys. Just wanted to say what's up while I was near a computer. I will be down there in may for the races. Untill then.........

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Feb 7 2005, 06:38 PM-->
@Feb 7 2005, 05:06 PM
My friend gave me about 50 speed zone $5 off coupons he stole from the auto show last year.  I dunno if they'll still work or not, but its worth a try.

that's what I am talking about... Last time I went to speedzone was in 99... when I use to go to ELAC, that was our Friday Routine LOL

UDT!!! WAZAH, we should port and polish the heads on the 3 cylinder geo metro hahaha...
[post=457667]Quoted post[/post]​

lol :D

Sorry i didint call you mike o was over helping a friend with his bastard D15b, dont ever have anything to do with one of them things. Yvants get parts ofr it. And half the parts people say work dont.

Originally posted by UDT+Feb 12 2005, 04:30 AM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Feb 7 2005, 06:38 PM
ludegirl
@Feb 7 2005, 05:06 PM

[post=457667]Quoted post[/post]​

lol :D

Sorry i didint call you mike o was over helping a friend with his bastard D15b, dont ever have anything to do with one of them things. Yvants get parts ofr it. And half the parts people say work dont.
[post=459975]Quoted post[/post]​

Haven't seen you in a while Mr. lost sir... LOL

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Feb 11 2005, 03:21 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to say what's up while I was near a computer. I will be down there in may for the races. Untill then.........
[post=459732]Quoted post[/post]​

Shut it Bitch.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Feb 12 2005, 03:54 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Feb 11 2005, 03:21 PM
[post=459732]Quoted post[/post]​

Shut it Bitch.
[post=460158]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaa, you are violent LOL :D

must be a sagitarian LOL :worthy:

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 14 2005, 08:13 AM
Jonathans got angry stoners syndrome.
[post=460609]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha... hey bro, where do you live again? I might go to rancho cucamonga this weekend to visit my friend and check out his 63 impala frame off... :D

which one of you guys are going to the drifts @ irwindale?

FEB-FLYER-FINAL-Front.jpg

I believe its $22 bucks a ticket...

YOU ALL SUCK BIG TIME, we nor-cal'ers don't get those around here, no cool drift races or shows, i want to move to SO-CAL.... thats bull crap
by the way, whens the that show

Back