Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Feb 24 2005, 09:34 AM
man, they are saying on the news that its suppose to be raining on sunday :(
[post=465582]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome rain or shine I am going I already have my ticket, its even better when it rains more likely that someone will crash into the wall :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Feb 24 2005, 10:30 AM-->
One Stop Customs
@Feb 24 2005, 09:34 AM
man, they are saying on the news that its suppose to be raining on sunday :(
[post=465582]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome rain or shine I am going I already have my ticket, its even better when it rains more likely that someone will crash into the wall :lol:
[post=465612]Quoted post[/post]​

screw it, i am there with you hahaha

BLAH!!! I wanted to take my camcorder though :(

Yeah the weather depends on if I am going to bring my camera. If its raining I just don't know
its not a camcorder but it is a digital camera. Nacho I will give you a call on Saturday to figure out what the hell the dilly is and we can figure out a time & place to meet.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Feb 24 2005, 11:51 PM
Yeah the weather depends on if I am going to bring my camera. If its raining I just don't know
its not a camcorder but it is a digital camera. Nacho I will give you a call on Saturday to figure out what the hell the dilly is and we can figure out a time & place to meet.
[post=465962]Quoted post[/post]​

for sure bro, we'll get in touch, imma buy my ticket online tomorrow...

Nacho I hope you got ur ticket b4 3pm because they shut it down then and
you will have to get your ticket at the door which will be more than online.
I will call you tomorrow.

hey guys! It doesn't look like Mike and I can make it, he's swamped with homework! You gotta post pictures/video though, i wish i could be there to see the crazy driftos.

F_CK!!! I thought that we were able to buy them online?!?!?! :( Now i'm pissed off... hey that thing starts early as heck too!!!

Imma try and make it to this one, I am leaving to work in an hour, have a gig tonight and we're suppose to finish at 2 a.m. :(

VIDEO TAPING OR RECORDING OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED AT THIS EVENT.

Feb. 27 (Sun Day ) OPEN to the PUBLIC
Race Day Time Schedule Time

6:00am

6:30am

7:00am
Media Registration Begins

7:30am

8:00am
Gate Opens for General Spectators

8:30am

9:00am
Practice session all drivers

9:30am

10:00am
2005 D1Grand Prix Round-1 Opening Ceremony

10:30am
Round-1, 32 Competitors Single Run

11:00am

11:30am
Half time

12:00pm
Booth area, show and products demos

1:00pm
Driver autograph and photo sessions at booths

1:30pm
Best-16 Competition

2:00pm

2:30pm
Best-8 Competition

3:00pm

3:30pm
Best-4 Competition

4:00pm
Final Competition (Estimated Time)

4:30pm
Award Ceremony

5:00pm

5:30pm
Booth area, shows and product demos

6:00pm
Driver autograph and photo sessions

So how was it, sorry I couldn't go, I just soo fakin slammed with work for the next 3 weeks, but I'll have a lot more time after that.

Jonthan licks balls and drives the Vomitegra :thumbsup:

PS. the lil bitch finnaly braught my wheels.....W00T W00t to my new bronze Rota GT3's.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 1 2005, 01:04 AM
Jonthan licks balls and drives the Vomitegra :thumbsup:

PS. the lil bitch finnaly braught my wheels.....W00T W00t to my new bronze Rota GT3's.
[post=467509]Quoted post[/post]​

You all missed out at D1 Grand Prix it was SICK I am all about Drift now anyways I will post some pix later this week. Jeff you are the one that is in fact the ball licker. I was on my way to work today and guess what went on...................................yup my check engine light, this car is starting to piss me off.

Yeah, see jonathan thats not a wireing problem and even your other o2 might have been good too. This seems as though a problem in the hondata or something else. Let me look into exactly how and when the o2 functions on our cars and i will see what i can come up with though i realy dont thi its the o2 the woreing or the first o2 that we replaced. Its gota be something else. Im gonna call hook ups later and talk to the homie and see what he says.

Were you having this problem after the obd conversion but befor the hondata?

Jeff it all went in at the same time my OBD1 ECU and Hondata and OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness. I think it may be a problem with the ECU. What do you think?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 2 2005, 10:14 AM
Jeff it all went in at the same time my OBD1 ECU and Hondata and OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness.  I think it may be a problem with the ECU.  What do you think?
[post=468259]Quoted post[/post]​

The chip maybe?...... The ECU was good FOR sure so i gota asume it still is, and i dont say that cause you got it from the homie, they just dont go bad i mean there pretty harty pieces. I guess there is always the chance its bad but i really dont think so. Plus if anything its working and doing what its suposed to...throwing a code. We gota try and figure out why though.

And that i figured, the hondata and conversion at the same time i mean, but it was worth a shot. But yeah im gonna have to say its gota be the tuning/chip/program itself. Im not to sure on the different functions of hondata off hand to try and trouble shoot, if i had it on a laptop infront of me it would be a different story. But im thinking it may be in the tune itself and not with any of the side functions i dunno.

Yeah I have no idea what the fuck is going on but like I said its starting to piss me off. I just want my car to run right NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. What can I do?
Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks Jeff.

Who tuned it? Were they pretty cool? Maybe take a ride over there and see what they say..... other wise i just need to think more and look into it, i will have somethin for you once i dig into it a lil more. Plus if you can live with it for another few when im get my L's i will be able to get around and better help you figure it out. Intill just wait till i fure something else out i iwll let you know.

Im curious to see what happens if you swap an obd1 ecu in thats stock no hondata chip. Were you throwing the code befor the conversion and hondata, when you were obd2 still?

Pull the code you lazy mofo!!!!!!

Generally, if you get a code immediatly at start up its a wiring issue, if the code comes on while driving or after idling for a bit its mechanical. For instance, if its throwing the code 1 while driving, you can preety much eliminate wiring by pulling the plug off the o2 sensor and it will throw a code right at start up.

Personally, I doubt its your hondata unit that is at fault. When something goes wrong with interface box it will often put you into safe mode, and you'll enjoy like a 3,000 rpm redline. I could see the chip, but only if this was the problem from day one. Shitty chips causing problems from day one, yes heard lots about it, chips ok at first, then dying, much more rare. Haha my car actually ran without a chip once!

Let me know the whole story, maybe I can help.

All right Mike here we go. My car is throwing code1 which is O2 sensor or so I have been told, so I change out the O2 sensor the other night at Jeffs house, it was cool got home ok then the next day on the way to work the check engine light came on same code. Also when I floor my accelerator when it gets to about 4500-5000rpm it starts going crazy. Now I never had a problem when I was running my SAFC but when I switched to OBD1 and ran a Hondata that is when all the problems started. My tuner is Bubba I am sure you know him he is pretty well known out here as one of the best tuners, he used to work at Track Masters in Valencia. I would appreciate any help I am just trying to have my car ready by May 14 for Fontana but just when I think things are going better BANG I still have the same problems. Let me know what you think Mike if you want you can call me or just leave a post or a PM for me here. Thanks guys and gals.

Back