California bound!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to some it's easy to be brutally honest but to me the more I kept it in. In order to compromise I realized I over did it and simply didn't want to go back on my word to make her sad.

We're ok right now and as hard as it is I'm trying to keep that open honesty in hopes of us continuing to learn from each other and how we feel in the relationship. Hopefully she'll see the real me again and still want me or decide she wants to move on and so will I.
Reason i say that is because it's in fact obvious that i'm a little happier and not so up tight (i mimic her) when I'm without her. My friends are chill as hell and will talk about almost anything and sometimes it's annoying when she looks at them with unapproval. then of course she comes off as a bitch :lol:
I have friends that are the same way. There is no comment that is off limits. I personally love it, but also understand it's not everyone's cup-o-tea. Honestly, I don't bring the good ones around them until it starts getting serious.

Back