California guys/gals...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Hmmm... Just want to know your demographics... Where are you at? I need some friends with tuned up hondas so that when I get my next honda I can learn off of you guys/gals...

Anyone wanna be my friend?!?!?! hahaha...

Nacho :blink: :D

p.s. i'm in L.A. close to Gardena and will be in Pomona starting this week, 3 days a week... So if you live anywhere along the way, hit me up if you'd like to hang out or something...

San bernardino here, alot of my people are out that way though . Pomona , upland, rancho, ontario... ETC.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 24 2005, 05:21 AM
San bernardino here, alot of my people are out that way though . Pomona , upland, rancho, ontario... ETC.
[post=450444]Quoted post[/post]​

High Desert, Antelope Valley...i'm only about an hour away from San Fernando and i'm always going back to Long Beach so i guess you guys are sorta around my way

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jan 24 2005, 09:49 AM-->
@Jan 24 2005, 05:21 AM

High Desert, Antelope Valley...i'm only about an hour away from San Fernando and i'm always going back to Long Beach so i guess you guys are sorta around my way
[post=450534]Quoted post[/post]​

water pump for a beetle, go to TJ bro LOL... plus bring back some tequila LOL

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jan 24 2005, 09:49 AM-->

what type of car do you have?

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jan 24 2005, 01:03 PM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jan 24 2005, 09:49 AM
UDT

what type of car do you have?
[post=450553]Quoted post[/post]​

i got a CRX, stock B16 as of right now, nothing special

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 01:04 PM
i'm way above you in san jose... kinda far yes
[post=450613]Quoted post[/post]​

HEY!!! I'm suppose to go up there pretty soon. Actually it was this month hahaa... My friend, a photographer for some car magazine lives up there and had invited me... So I think i'll go during spring break to chill up there... :D farthest north that I have gone is Santa Maria for California and Eugene Oregon...

Originally posted by smooth95@Mar 8 2005, 09:28 PM
riverside nika :ph34r:
[post=471009]Quoted post[/post]​

What up hechtor, haven't seen you in awhile.

To stay on the old thread topic: Covina

Back