California guys/gals...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Mar 9 2005, 12:59 AM-->
Originally posted by B18aCRX@Mar 8 2005, 11:11 PM
MikeBergy
@Mar 8 2005, 12:13 PM
San Luis Obispo.
[post=470752]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
[post=471022]Quoted post[/post]​

Where in San Luis, and who are you?
[post=471045]Quoted post[/post]​

My name is Chris

I work at Cal Poly, go to Cuesta but I'm actually living in Morro Bay right now

I drive a White 88 CRX that currently has TSW Revos

What about you?

I might as well add to the bashing Hector what the fuck?
Where you been homie? Just make sure you are at Cali Speedway on May 14.

Originally posted by B18aCRX+Mar 9 2005, 05:27 PM-->
Originally posted by MikeBergy@Mar 9 2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by B18aCRX@Mar 8 2005, 11:11 PM
MikeBergy
@Mar 8 2005, 12:13 PM
San Luis Obispo.
[post=470752]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
[post=471022]Quoted post[/post]​

Where in San Luis, and who are you?
[post=471045]Quoted post[/post]​

My name is Chris

I work at Cal Poly, go to Cuesta but I'm actually living in Morro Bay right now

I drive a White 88 CRX that currently has TSW Revos

What about you?
[post=471396]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously the name is in the sig, I live in SLO, go to school at Poly (almost finished, thank God) Drive a white 91 integra, that has been waiting for an engine for almost 1.5 years. Will have the parts back by the end of the month. If you ever want to go to one of these meets or what ever, autocross, etc., hit me up on the pm, we can caravan.

wazzup fools just been hanging around. Got some new stuff for my sweetheart new 18'7.5 axis rims silver with a polished 2 and a quarter inch lip and some jap fenders with the side markers. Everything is still in my room just waiting for a few weeks to paint them bcause Im getting some jap 6th generation 1 piece headlights a lil mods to the fender and the fenders are red and yeah ill be there in may if you gaylord fockers are gonna be there.

Originally posted by smooth95@Mar 9 2005, 08:55 PM
wazzup fools just been hanging around. Got some new stuff for my sweetheart new 18'7.5 axis rims silver with a polished 2 and a quarter inch lip and some jap fenders with the side markers. Everything is still in my room just waiting for a few weeks to paint them bcause Im getting some jap 6th generation 1 piece headlights a lil mods to the fender and the fenders are red and yeah ill be there in may if you gaylord fockers are gonna be there.
[post=471497]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck this suma bitch is cocky, not showin hide nor hiar then talking shit, His duce must be strong :p. Man 18" have you gone ricer? Naw i would love to rock some 18"s buuuuuuuut that shit aint happenin :D At least its an accord, its not so bad. I actuly baught my moms some geovana 18"s as a surprise for her accord but she didint want them. Not brand new of course, but they had only one small little bite on one rim.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 10 2005, 01:31 AM
Yeah Hector has gone ricer on us Jeff, but guess what he could pull up to either of us
and be like :wave:
[post=471575]Quoted post[/post]​

You sure?

Yeah 18s I got 17 on my other accord but they look a lil small so I got deeezz for my 95 no I have not gone ricer on you nikkkas

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 10 2005, 01:04 AM-->
@Mar 9 2005, 08:55 PM
[post=471497]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck this suma bitch is cocky, not showin hide nor hiar then talking shit, His duce must be strong :p. Man 18" have you gone ricer? Naw i would love to rock some 18"s buuuuuuuut that shit aint happenin :D At least its an accord, its not so bad. I actuly baught my moms some geovana 18"s as a surprise for her accord but she didint want them. Not brand new of course, but they had only one small little bite on one rim.
[post=471569]Quoted post[/post]​

22civic.jpg

DIS IS HOW WE NIEAGUHS DO IT IN DA SOUF

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 10 2005, 10:22 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Mar 10 2005, 06:29 AM
integraslut78
@Mar 10 2005, 01:31 AM
Yeah Hector has gone ricer on us Jeff, but guess what he could pull up to either of us
and be like  :wave:
[post=471575]Quoted post[/post]​

You sure?
[post=471596]Quoted post[/post]​

Well Taylors Accord runs 15.0 so yeah I am pretty sure he could take us yo.
If you think differently let me know.
[post=471701]Quoted post[/post]​

I think i can shave that .5 off. Plus i may or may not cam it with something simple after i get my shit together. A stage one skunk. Or maybe a Type R setup. And besides. Lil beat me last time, but my time was faster, so just cause he got a 15 dont mean he will win ;) :D

Lol this is fun, we gota get his ass out here.

Hell yeah I cant wait. Ever since I had my swap done Ive been dyeing to race someone just havent had any time to go to the races but guess what thats all I have now so let the games begin!!!!!

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 12 2005, 10:41 PM

I think i can shave that .5 off. Plus i may or may not cam it with something simple after i get my shit together. A stage one skunk. Or maybe a Type R setup. And besides. Lil beat me last time, but my time was faster, so just cause he got a 15 dont mean he will win

Shutup, I still smoked your ass that can't get off the line. :lol: jk well all i gotta say is come May 14 we'll all see what's up....we should all race each other and see who really owns.

Plus Mike still smokes all of us by far :worthy:

Originally posted by ludegirl+Mar 14 2005, 03:01 PM-->
@Mar 12 2005, 10:41 PM

I think i can shave that .5 off. Plus i may or may not cam it with something simple after  i get my shit together. A stage one skunk. Or maybe a Type R setup. And besides. Lil beat me last time, but my time was faster, so just cause he got a 15 dont mean he will win

Shutup, I still smoked your ass that can't get off the line. :lol: jk well all i gotta say is come May 14 we'll all see what's up....we should all race each other and see who really owns.

[post=473426]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with the Lilly-meister, we should try to race each other. Lilly I want first crack at the Lude I think I may be able to keep it close. Secondly Mikes CRX is slow Jeff said he was going to take care of that. :lol:

Originally posted by ludegirl+Mar 14 2005, 03:01 PM-->
@Mar 12 2005, 10:41 PM

I think i can shave that .5 off. Plus i may or may not cam it with something simple after  i get my shit together. A stage one skunk. Or maybe a Type R setup. And besides. Lil beat me last time, but my time was faster, so just cause he got a 15 dont mean he will win

[post=473426]Quoted post[/post]​

Mikes gay :ghey:

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 16 2005, 09:28 AM

Mikes gay :ghey:

Yah well you're gayer :ghey: :ghey:

Lol, I am not very good at this hate thing. I'd be a bitch to you if I could Jeff!

best not be calling me gay, i'll kill you!!! well, first i'll warn you.. then kill you!!!

:)

Back