California just got better....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's the same way between CT/MA/NH...as soon as you cross out of MA into another state, the roads magically become perfect.

Same way in Baltimore County and City.

so far, havnt seen or done shit aside from the concert Wed night, which was awesome.

been tattooing every day, and felt like shit/hungover today. the main point of this trip was for a huge cover up tat, which is coming along nicely. attached a pic of the past two days of work, so far its about 14 hours total of grinding in ink. one more day on this and its done, then on to the front.

Attachments

• IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    833.6 KB · Views: 205
so far, havnt seen or done shit aside from the concert Wed night, which was awesome.

been tattooing every day, and felt like shit/hungover today. the main point of this trip was for a huge cover up tat, which is coming along nicely. attached a pic of the past two days of work, so far its about 14 hours total of grinding in ink. one more day on this and its done, then on to the front.

Is the tribal underneath the tattoo that's being covered up ?

lol, the jeans were cheap.
i dont know why, but i hate spending money on pants. i'll blow money on anything else, and even if i have money to spare, i dont want to buy pants with it.
hollister was having a good sale on jeans, so i bought a few. only bc literally every pair of jeans i owned at the time had big holes in the knees.

and there are a good few tattoo artists in tn, but none that gave a price like i got. even after the plane ticket it was much much cheaper.
plus, shes a real good friend of mine that i havnt seen since her wedding last year, so it gave me a chance to come and hang out too. i knew her in florida, and her husband is stationed out here, so i used to go down and hang out at least once every 3 months, but being in cali cut that out.

when/if her husband gets deployed, she'll be coming out to tn to finish/touch up everything.

so far, been working about 4 hour sessions twice a day, give or take.

i hurt like a mother fucker and cant sleep for shit. lol. will post a pic when i get back on my phone.

Don't call it 'cali'. Only cholos and white trash call it that.

Looks like shes doing a good job, very nice lines. Did you tell her what you wanted, or did you just ask her to draw something up to cover up the old.

fucking :lmao:

you are right. its a phoenix.
we both decided on things, we talked a lot before the trip to discuss ideas, theme, and what would best cover things up and blend with the flames on the arm.

eh, i have a sincere lack of caring, im fairly convinced that with tattoo's, as well as songs, theres no such thing as original anymore.
you may not know it, but it probably already exists elsewhere.

i love it though, the colors are coming out awesome. had to stop early tonight though, my body has finally started to fight back against all the punishment. shaky as hell, and tired.

and the price for all the work is $300. and that includes the front piece too. and it would have included part of the sleeve if we had time.
which we wont.

looks like we may get the outline done for the front coverup, and finish most if not all of the back piece. just depends on how much i can stand. flight home is going to be a bitch.

Nice crazy cheap. I'm about to drop $200/hr on my next one and it's going to be 10-15 hours min.

HOPING to do it in two sessions.

I wanted the best guy for the style and turns out he's locally and one of the main guys in the tattoo world for starting out before shops got big. Use to work with Ed Hardy.

His work looks bad ass and for something forever, price doesn't mean shit.

Sure prices change from area to area the dc area on avg is $150/hr for anyone with a legit shop that has been doing it for more then 5 years. Tons of shops with 5 or less years experience guys charging $120/hr

Back