California just got better....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know this is the last thing a Tattooed man wants to hear, but I'm Celerity, and sometimes people get hurt, or killed.

My friend has a similar tattoo, in a similar place. She likes it.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Everyone Hates Meatwad - YouTube

I think I should dye my skin green. The Italians already took orange and my goal is to be different so I can impress the Celeritys of the world. Who gives a damn what I want on my body when the Celeritys might point out its been done before. Fack while I'm at it I'm going to shave half my head and grow the other half out Celerity style so when I face east people will think I'm a man and when I face west I'll look like a woman

Original FTW although I bet that was already done :(

Because he's covering up another tattoo. I think it looks better in color too.

Fack while I'm at it I'm going to shave half my head and grow the other half out Celerity style so when I face east people will think I'm a man and when I face west I'll look like a woman

Original FTW although I bet that was already done :(

Remember, it's not just the length - it's the pigtails, and black nail polish.

Nice crazy cheap. I'm about to drop $200/hr on my next one and it's going to be 10-15 hours min.

HOPING to do it in two sessions.

I wanted the best guy for the style and turns out he's locally and one of the main guys in the tattoo world for starting out before shops got big. Use to work with Ed Hardy.

His work looks bad ass and for something forever, price doesn't mean shit.

Sure prices change from area to area the dc area on avg is $150/hr for anyone with a legit shop that has been doing it for more then 5 years. Tons of shops with 5 or less years experience guys charging $120/hr

in nashville, the going rate is about 100/hr right now. was a bit more years ago, but most places have lowered their rate a bit with people being broke and whatnot.
the big advantage here (aside from just the price) is that i got to hang out with some friends, and i already know that my friend is a good artist.

Why all the color? Why not keep it black?
my original plan was just black, years ago...
but, i decided was a bit boring with just black, wanted colors. im covering up the outline of the original tat that was going to be all black, but decided i wanted different, and colored.

in nashville, the going rate is about 100/hr right now. was a bit more years ago, but most places have lowered their rate a bit with people being broke and whatnot.
the big advantage here (aside from just the price) is that i got to hang out with some friends, and i already know that my friend is a good artist.

If you're paying $300 for a 1/4 chest/back piece..... I'd fly anywhere in the world for that and make a trip out of it.

Normal rates for something like that could be $2-3-4-5K Full back/front could run 10K

lol, I'm sure I could get her to hook you up, might not be as cheap as mine, but cheap enough to make it worth your trip. just shoot me a pm and I'll relay to her.

lol, I'm sure I could get her to hook you up, might not be as cheap as mine, but cheap enough to make it worth your trip. just shoot me a pm and I'll relay to her.

I'm not worried about price for what Im getting done. I want a guy who does nothing but the style Im going for. I don't shop around for tattoos based on shop/price I base it on what artist can put down what I want the best.

Plus my deposit is already down and the date is set.

:D

lol. i understand.

i did the same looking around for weeks a few months back.
i already have an artist that i would use for nashville, love his style and his quality. he's done my buddies work and is about to do his sleeve too. i told my friend about them when i came across them and he liked their work and got his done first.

but, i already knew my friend had a good style and talented enough to pull off a week long marathon tattoo without losing quality throughout the time.
the piece im covering up is one that started off great but got sloppy as the session went. and i knew that she had the stamina to pull it off.

well, the back isn't fully finished, but I'm happy with the amount done. and we got the base outline done for the bottom half of the front. I'm through for this trip. can't take any more, taking today off to go be a tourist and have some fun before my flight home tomorrow morning. attaching a pic of the back but no pic of the front yet.

Attachments

• IMAG0322.jpg
    IMAG0322.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 93
Back