calipers on 92 cx hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

I wanted disks on the back of my hb I was wondering how hard is it to use 90-93 teg system I was wondering do I need to change the whole arm or what do I need

u need 94+ integra rear discs if u want it all to bolt up properly, including the ebrake and brake lines. u want it all the rear trailing arm, all brake lines and the brake assembly.

Originally posted by chris@Sep 20 2003, 01:14 PM
u need 94+ integra rear discs if u want it all to bolt up properly, including the ebrake and brake lines. u want it all the rear trailing arm, all brake lines and the brake assembly.

thanks alot do you think i need the master silander

if u want all around better braking u should get the integra 94+ booster and master cylinder, i would suggest a 98+ one that way u dont have to flare the brake hard line to fit, u just ahve to bend the hardline to the other side of the MC.

do u ahve larger front brakes tho? the cx front brakes are puney, have more braking power in the front than in the rear. u dont want the rears locking up on u.

Originally posted by chris@Sep 20 2003, 08:48 PM
if u want all around better braking u should get the integra 94+ booster and master cylinder, i would suggest a 98+ one that way u dont have to flare the brake hard line to fit, u just ahve to bend the hardline to the other side of the MC.

do u ahve larger front brakes tho? the cx front brakes are puney, have more braking power in the front than in the rear. u dont want the rears locking up on u.

so do you think I should use the 94s on the front as well theres one at a local junk jard

Just look for a 92-95 Si or a del sol si+ rears and use those, you can upgrade the fronts with the EX ones too. If you need the ebrake cables get them from www.hondasutomotiveparts.com there like 88 bucks for the set, and they're pretty fast.

Back