Call of Duty 4 mega thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bloc is easy.

P90 suppressed, bomb squad, UAV jammer, dead silence.

Run around, shoot claymores and people.

Bloc is easy.

P90 suppressed, bomb squad, UAV jammer, dead silence.

Run around, shoot claymores and people.

Thats a lot of people's answer for every map (per watching kill cam and wait to respawn). And I dont get enough time in game to have a P90 yet...I think im still at like 14 hours (level 30).

Well you should have the MP5 and Mini-Uzi then. They work just as well.

MP5 is more accurate but the fire rate is lesser than that of the Uzi, but the Uzi is harder to control in full auto spraying.

Out of all the SMGs, I'll level up the MP5 until I get my Uzi, then I'll finish that and go back to the MP5. Then all hell breaks loose when I open the P90.

I've had 41/7 games with the P90 and 25/10 games with the Uzi using the perks I gave you before. I enjoy C4 packs, UAV jammer, and extreme conditioning with my SMG class as well.

Well you should have the MP5 and Mini-Uzi then. They work just as well.

MP5 is more accurate but the fire rate is lesser than that of the Uzi, but the Uzi is harder to control in full auto spraying.

Out of all the SMGs, I'll level up the MP5 until I get my Uzi, then I'll finish that and go back to the MP5. Then all hell breaks loose when I open the P90.

I've had 41/7 games with the P90 and 25/10 games with the Uzi using the perks I gave you before. I enjoy C4 packs, UAV jammer, and extreme conditioning with my SMG class as well.

I took the day off work on friday and I got a LOT of work in on all of my weapons. I think the Scorpion and M16 are probably my two best weapons now. I had a 21/8 game on FFA Overgrown (M16+Noob Tube) which was pretty damn good for it being my worst map. So basically im running Scorpion on the tiny maps that dont have a lot of long distance stuff (ambush, bog, backlot) and then the M16 on the maps that almost all of my kills are at a decent range.

Ill probably run over kill with those when i get the perk, and just run around with the Scorpion and switch to M16 for long stuff....

The M16 is great for med/long range 'sniping' type firing, but get in a close range dog fight and your aim better be damn good. I can't tell you how many times I get ripped apart by M4s and SMGs when I'm runnin around with the M16.

yeah i was noticing that...the M4 is my other favorite LMG its really good for close and medium range stuff, i just cant use it for my normal lmg stuff (long range shots....where the M16 truly excels)...i tend to IMMEDIATELY knife on the close range stuff....fire a burst, and then hit or miss, i knife, just to make sure i have a decent shot of making it out alive. The power of the M16 on medium and long range is just too good to pass up.

Last edited:
I haven't played it for a few days, been busy since Saturday getting through World at War. I'm a little over half way on achievement points.

I've found the difference between hardened and veteran is fucking nuts.

You guys playing on Xbox 360? If you're playing on PC let me know, some of the guys on my team still pub it once in a while, we'll go rape people, and make them cry.

It's online play is practically identical to COD4. It's a nice change of pace having different maps though. I still maintain that it's practically nothing more than a COD4 WWII patch. It's not worth $60 because of this, but Bestbuy had it on sale for $35. Easily worth that much. I also like that it has campaign mode online.

And dont forget that World at War has the Nazi Zombie meta game. I plan on buying it just so I can play that hahah.

It's online play is practically identical to COD4. It's a nice change of pace having different maps though. I still maintain that it's practically nothing more than a COD4 WWII patch. It's not worth $60 because of this, but Bestbuy had it on sale for $35. Easily worth that much. I also like that it has campaign mode online.

Its not even remotely close by a long shot from 3,000 miles away the same...

4 and WaW were made by two different companies, there are so many differences its hard to even describe.

All I know is in 4 when you spawn, there's a 99% chance you'll get at least 20 feet away from your spawn point before you'll get shot again.

I just played WaW last night, and I fucking shit you not, in 5 minutes of play before we got defeated horribly, I was spawn killed (I mean literally I didn't even move and was dead again) 5 times in a row, and killed again at least another 4 times.

I can easily go 0-10 within the first half of an online game in WaW, and I'm the guy who's put over 40 hours into COD4s online play and will generally go positive by a 2:1 kill:death ratio.

Its not even remotely close by a long shot from 3,000 miles away the same...

4 and WaW were made by two different companies, there are so many differences its hard to even describe.

All I know is in 4 when you spawn, there's a 99% chance you'll get at least 20 feet away from your spawn point before you'll get shot again.

I just played WaW last night, and I fucking shit you not, in 5 minutes of play before we got defeated horribly, I was spawn killed (I mean literally I didn't even move and was dead again) 5 times in a row, and killed again at least another 4 times.

I can easily go 0-10 within the first half of an online game in WaW, and I'm the guy who's put over 40 hours into COD4s online play and will generally go positive by a 2:1 kill:death ratio.
Then it IS the same. On Modern Warfare, I get spawn killed just as bad if not worse than I do on WaW.

Me and a friend rented it just for that, mowin' down zombies is addicting as hell.

No doubt, I am seriously thinking about picking up Left 4 Dead just because its a zombie game haha.

We rented that too, and got bored with it in like an hour. Its the same old shit, and you only get a choice of four guns. I would definetly rent it before you go buy it.

Left 4 dead is a lot better then you think. There are actually 6 guns if you count dual pistols, and if your playing by yourself. Thats why its boring. Get some friends, or join into a match and you will see that its a lot better then single player.

We played the co-op campaign, and I dont know just really was that into it. The game play reminds me of a PC FPS :dunno:

Back