Call of Duty4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
whos getting it?

I have a copy for the 360. i cant wait :D

Let me know how you like it. A guy at my work picked it up but havnt had the chance to ask him how he likes it. The coffin for my 360 should be here in a few days. With a few weeks for repairs so it will be awhile before I get to play.

well i picked it up lastnight but havent played it yet, i heard from a buddy of mine, he says its bad ass, I going to check it out tonight after work

i wanna check it out soon, im a fiend for cod2

well its bad ass, sweet graphics, killer game play, only downfall right now is the online play, its lags like a mofo, and hard to connect to games with a party, if you dont all get kicked out before it connects.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone any farther. The AC-130 mission and the sniper mission in the Ghillie suit are awesome!

Its an AWESOME GAME.... Online it rocks, in the campain its fun as well.. well in hard! easy is just 2 easy.. So far I like the Mp44 and the M14 as my fav guns... I also like how the degal shoots fast and u can knife the Mofo if they get to close :)

Oh not to mechion the air strikes, Freindly choppers... ect~ to much to list so fun!

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone any farther. The AC-130 mission and the sniper mission in the Ghillie suit are awesome!
man it took me a while to get threw the sniper mission, they kept finding my ass. but i did complete the game once and and now i am going through it again.
the game is bad ass the story line rocks, the online play sucks, no really its good if you can connect to a game.

Either you have a PS3 or are really impatient because CoD4 on Xbox Live takes about 7 seconds to find a match.

Either you have a PS3 or are really impatient because CoD4 on Xbox Live takes about 7 seconds to find a match.
i have a 360 and it takes 20 minutes + before i shut it down and put halo back in. and Im not wireless im wired. everything else on live works great, just cod takes forever

this game is insane, probably the best game to date for 360, depending on your taste of coarse. blows halo 3 away, no contest

i picked it up for my brother as a christmas gift... all of this is encouraging

LOL.. The only other game I enjoyed this much playing on my 360 Other then FFXI is Rainbow 6... Call of duty 4 did get a 10 -10... and if im not mistaken the 1st Game in years to get a perfect rating! :)

i have a 360 and it takes 20 minutes + before i shut it down and put halo back in. and Im not wireless im wired. everything else on live works great, just cod takes forever

Huh? It takes 30 seconds for a match to start, and another 5 seconds to phase into the actual game play online.

I haven't had any problems playing it.

Huh? It takes 30 seconds for a match to start, and another 5 seconds to phase into the actual game play online.

I haven't had any problems playing it.
yeah i dont understand it either. i even unplug the network cable and restart the system and still the same

i got it for PC its an awesome game.. i have been wating for crysis to come out for so long and since i bought COD4 i havnt even ran that game yet

if anyone else has it for PC send me a PM

i got it for PC its an awesome game.. i have been wating for crysis to come out for so long and since i bought COD4 i havnt even ran that game yet

if anyone else has it for PC send me a PM

I got it on PC, I hate playing consoles. FPS are made for PC.

What kind of rig you planning on playing Crysis it on? At 1280x1024 on my system is plays, but stutters, and starts having issues drawing in darker dense jungle scenes when I have the settings cranked up.

Back