Call of juarez "ps3"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
Anyone ever play this online? I have been hooked for about two weeks now? I have been looking for some good ps3 games but have not found too many that i just love. I got the avatar game last night.......so far it's ok. But i wouldnt say its great. Any feed back?

Anyone ever play this online? I have been hooked for about two weeks now? I have been looking for some good ps3 games but have not found too many that i just love. I got the avatar game last night.......so far it's ok. But i wouldnt say its great. Any feed back?

What kind of games do you like? And what games do you already have?

I have.... Lego star wars,avatar,call of juarez,call of duty 4,mx vs. Atv reflex,viking,street fighter iv, paint ball and a few others. Shooters rpg and driving games.

Go grab a copy of GT5 Prologue, maybe Need for Speed Shift... Resistance 2, Killzone, and we should get online with SF4. :)

If you like shooters that you can play online or off, then yeah, I'd recommend the Resistance series...

i cant see buying gt5 pro. when the real one will cost me 60 bucks. i will check out resistance

Has MAG been released yet?

Just looked it up it comes out on the 26th. That game looks pretty cool and I dont even own a PS3.

God of War 3 will be out in March...

GT5 has been delayed. Again. LOL@polyphony digital

Also, I played Call of Juarez 2 on pc, it was alright, played kind of like call of duty western version.

It seems to me that Boarderlands Co-Op is the only way to play. I dont own it but having talked to a few folks they seem to really enjoy the co-op but its so so single player.

noone played the new avatar? i dont really like it too much. going to return it today after work and get something else. maybe i will get MAG

i cant see buying gt5 pro. when the real one will cost me 60 bucks. i will check out resistance

You can typically find it for $20... still might be worth the buy because:

GT5 has been delayed. Again. LOL@polyphony digital

Yup. :doh:

Borderlands is great, even better if you play co-op.

Exactly how the game company was trying to push it. I picked it up over Black Friday for the PC, but haven't torn into it yet. Still finishing other games.

noone played the new avatar? i dont really like it too much. going to return it today after work and get something else. maybe i will get MAG

James Cameron said that he was proud of it- but it's still not up to par with regular games... reviews that I saw said that it was ok for a movie game, but still a movie game.

Movie games are always a very touchy subject. Now games that get made into movies have a much better shot at being good.

Who else here thinks that GT5 is the new Duke Nukem Forever?

i got borderlands. i have only played it for an hour or so but so far i must say i like it alot!

Back