CALLING ALL HONDA ENTHUSIASTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLA5151

Ok.....so it's a beautiful thing that people of all races, creeds, genders, sexual orientation, and underwear preferences can get together on here and answer (some people more kindly than others) the new guy who asks "what's the fastest honda I can get?" .... but then I'd like to think that there is a higher calling, something more here than to talk about how dick cheney shot his hunting buddy by mistake (even though that WAS funny)......Ok so now that I have everyone's attention, I have a school presentation to do on the history of VTEC as well as how it and I-VTEC work. It's due in 3 days and I need RESOURCES, info, whatever from anyone who can help. Now you might say (you know who you are) "I can't believe this dumbass wasted my time with this thread, why should I help him?" Well, I learn in a classroom that is chalk-full of redneck, chevy hat-wearing, "you know your motor is missing 4 cylinders?" asking yokels and I have the burden of explaining to them what VTEC is and no it is NOT the phone company. Hope I inspired you guys to put together my assignment because I procrastinated for 3 weeks :mrgreen: Thank you

did they not put that VTEC video in there?

Also check out howstuffworks.com

just type in VTEC

well, to be more specific, anyone have pics of H22A camshafts? or any VTEC camshafts for that matter? lobes, rocker arms, pins, VTEC solenoids that they might have taken pictures of during a project or something? Some history on when VTEC was implemented, was Honda in fact the first to implement a system like that? Things of that nature.

Quoted post[/post]]
well, to be more specific, anyone have pics of H22A camshafts? or any VTEC camshafts for that matter? lobes, rocker arms, pins, VTEC solenoids that they might have taken pictures of during a project or something? Some history on when VTEC was implemented, was Honda in fact the first to implement a system like that? Things of that nature.
same as above for I-VTEC as well if anyone can help

::BUMP:: I got one more day to finish this anyone PLEASE help

Back