Calling all HS members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tunercrazed

HS Official Hippie
so for some reason my girl decids she wants to be really nice to me and tells me that I can buy her something at Victoria's secret, anything! and she will wear it :D

now this may not seem like a big deal to some of you but my gf is pretty damn shy and this surge of kinkiness has caught my eye and so I may be in for a treat the next time I see her :ph34r:

SO HS members I am counting on you guy to find me some sexy lingerie

Fat.jpg

;)

awww...I threw up in my mouth, I'll have to pass
I think I've got it...a red lace she-devil outfit

nothing is better then something? I'm confused...
and yea I'll try to get pics for you guys

lol thats funny, half of what B posted, I get to see every night =)

As far as my comment, nothing is better then something... you really don't get that?

Naked is better then clothed.

Hmm, I'm a fan of thongs, so make sure that whatever you get her, it includes a thong. Also, naked is better than clothed. :D

lol thats funny, half of what B posted, I get to see every night =)

As far as my comment, nothing is better then something... you really don't get that?

Naked is better then clothed.
yea I got it but I thought it was in reference to that fat bitch......lol

Hey, hey calm down. Fat people need lovin' too! At least she has the balls to wear shit like that AND post it on the interweb!!!!

thats the problem with todays society fat women have no shame.
if they dont have the self control to see that they are morbid whales then they shouldn't think that anyone would want to look at something so hideous..besides wtf did they make that out of? a bed sheet?

No, looks more like a fancy curtain, or maybe a red tarp???

who knows!?!?! after seeing such a creature I need something to cleanse my eyes...help me aleaf =(

Back