calling all leg humpers, new pics of the woman,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that almost goes over the line dude.....

quote=VTECin5th;692122]Yummy, will you trade for some EK sideskirts?[/quote]

Let me think about it.....

do they fit a 350Z or TL? HMmmm

still thinking....
um EK rice HMmm =)

nah. as you can see from the pictures I have enough rice =)

on another note if you have some Aspec side skirts for a TL I might think about it.

Well, I don't have any to trade anyways.
:(
I have this though...
910225753_l.jpg

317399111_l.jpg

317398791_l.jpg

The trade didn't go through last time....

Well, I don't have any to trade anyways.
:(
I have this though...
910225753_l.jpg

317399111_l.jpg

317398791_l.jpg

The trade didn't go through last time....
i jerked it once or twice to those pictures at work dude... some booobage in that second dude.

VTEC your girl is gorgeous. I love her eyes and smile.

Jeffie, banging body on your girl. I've never had a thing for asians but she looks good.

i must be really picky. it takes a lot for a girl to be "hot" or "gorgeous". Jeffie and Vtec, you both have girls that are very cute, and definitely have the girlfriend look appeal. so my props to you. i think a hot or gorgeous girl is someone that i would jerk off to and i think is out of my league.

I vote for a hondaswap girlfriend slumber party ala Shane's World

+1....but you can't come alone and the person you bring has to be of the opposite gender and down to party. no sausage fests. must be at least a 1:1 ratio if not 2:1 or 3:1 women to men. :lol:

no no just the girls,

This will be followed up by a Men's party, verry unlike shane's world (I'm talking to you Jeffie7), where we watch a particular home video and drink beer

i must be really picky. it takes a lot for a girl to be "hot" or "gorgeous". Jeffie and Vtec, you both have girls that are very cute, and definitely have the girlfriend look appeal. so my props to you. i think a hot or gorgeous girl is someone that i would jerk off to and i think is out of my league.

Girl next girl cute with a nice smile, nice eyes, and a good body to accompany the wholesome look is "gorgeous" to me because its what I would bring home to mommy and not just kick around for a night.

Jenny McCarthy is gorgeous to me, even though to many she's not. I dig the uniqueness in girl's looks. So what if they have a funny shaped face, or bigger nose, or freckles, or whatever - its what makes them, them and unique.

I told a girl a long while ago that I thought she was perfect. Being modest she told me all her defects and how she certainly wasn't perfect. She had bowed legs, when you really sat down and stared at her - I only knew because we ran together - and was very self conscious. I then told her something that I can't believe I said and I'll never forget.

The imperfections are what make you perfect.

so yeah, as it stands I'm jonesing for VTEC's girl bad.

Back