Calling all NC, SC & southern VA tuners for meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone in the NC, SC or southern Va looking to meet up, Charlotte doesnt have too many meets and I'd like to get something started in the near future (this summer). anyone interested let me know.

Thanks for stoppin by.....

wNDQ2OTAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I live over in Jacksonville. Let me know if you get a decent amount of people. Its like a 4 hour drive out there. Plus i would have to drag my wife along so i would need to setup a hotel and everything. But reguardless let me know if you get a decent amount of people.

No problem, I've actually just met some other people on www.jdmcivic.com and they might join in on this so I'll try to keep this post updated as much as possible.

Thanks allbottledup!!!

Any more out there?????

i go down to charlotte sometimes. i live in raleigh. ive got some friends down there and they will probally go.

did u have sometime of an idea of a date. Im outta here in August. To be exact the 17. Then i will be joining the northeast forum. But lets start to get a date together I would love to goto one meet while im still down here. Never no maybe ill take the trip from NY if it gets to be a big one.

my car will be outta the shop by then and would love to go but it depends on the date i dont get my license back until the end of august

a really goog place to meet would be in the mountains mmmmmm skyline drive

Okay guys lets start posting some possible dates, bung you said you'll have to wait till you get you license back correct? So lets set the date for right after you get it back.

I'll be going to NY within the next few weeks, Bung are you from NY originally? or are you just moving north for the first time?

Hey JDMH22Integra, where do you go when you come here (charlotte)? Do you visit family or the speed shops?

I got an idea im gonna throw out there. We should meet aug 6 in fayetteville. The only reason im saying that is they have at their strip this thing called freaky friday where its racing from 6pm-6am. its either 15 or 20 dollars. Now we dont have to race but there would be a shitload of cars there. I Know i will run i dont know about any of you guys. Its also right off of 95 for anybody who might travel from virginia or up from georgia. Let me know.

nope never lived in NY ive gone back and forth between NC and VA for most of my life
i used to live in fayettenam when my pop was still in the army i'll have to try and get ahold of my friend that lives in gastonia he'd prob be down i dont know too many honda guys up here in NoVA mostly VW people

ill have to go look at my court papers to find an exact date it should be like the third week in Aug

what forum on jdmcivic are you posting in?

thats sucks man I already be back up in NY by then. Im outta here on the 17th of AUG

I live near gastonia, Okay Aug 17th is a bad date for allbottledup somebody throw out the next date. I can check the Rockingham dragway website and see if anymore shows or import racing going on this summer. I can also check mooresville dragway.

yeah from aug 17- forever ill be gone..if we can do something before that its cool but if not ill still be representing hondaswap just up in the northeast region.

No doubt I haven't mentioned any dates yet because I'm supposed to be trading my car this week and I don't know how much work has to be done on the car I'm getting, I don't want to meet if my car is not at least 1/2 way done.

Back