Calling all NC, SC & southern VA tuners for meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It just hit me that allbottledup isnt from jacksonville, FL. :(

That means unless I can find some of my team that is off for the weekend, I'm coming up solo. Just did a mapquest on the trip, I'm looking at around 475 miles 1 way from Daytona Beach, FL. That's about 5-6 hours. I'll have to let you guys know once I get some feeback from the rest of the guys I roll with to see if I'll be making the trip. The car hasn't been too reliable the last couple weeks and I don't wanna be stranded on I-95 riding solo.

Nah, I'm just dumb and thought you mean jax, FL. I ran the idea by a few friends to see what they thought. They thought it was a cool idea to go, but they gotta try and find time off for that weekend. As long as I can get somebody to ride with me or bring there car, I'll be there.

Swapping in the new gas tank this weekend and gonna track down the short in my rear lights. Should be good to roll when i'm done.

alright we need to start a roll sheet or something so we know whos going.

Well of course I'll be there I started this thread, any others???? Hope we can make this real fun cause I'm taking off of work for this also bringing other members from JDMcivic.com with me. The hatch should be painted by then.

I need to change my signature......No longer have the coupe......

I would be down, but I'm just moving to Spartanburg, SC in august, and its a 4+ hour drive for me, I'm gonna have a lot of shit to do that month, anyone ever visit atlanta drag way?

i wish i could go with you guys but my car still isnt done and i dont have my license back yet

i used to live in the ville
just a little info on that days inn..........it blows ass
they will call teh cops on you for nothing

about a 1/4 mi away there is a Super 8 and the old man there is kool
and there is comfort inn next to that

oh yea dont fuck off anywhere near FT Bragg
the MP's have juristiction(sp?) 5mi out side of the base
and it would be a federal offense

hope you guys have fun :thumbsup:

Back