Calling all snowboarders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
im 5'11", 185lbs. and i ride a 154. works for me. and where is a season pass 99 bucks? especially for what your describing? i mean shitty mountain creek is like 275.
I've never been to mountain creek, but I've been by it before and it was a damned mad house.
yea, i dont even go during the weekends because so many people think they can do a diamond then just get in other people's aka my way. and mountain creek diamonds are like an intermidiate any where else anyway.

Shit a seasons pass at my stomping grounds(mt. baker) is 575 with my student discount. Then again its in the top 10 best places to board in N. America and is the world leader in snow level.

while searching on ebay, I saw a Ride Decade on ebay, brand new for 199 with no bids with 5 hours left. So I bookmarked it and started watching it at 11 (ended at 11:45) So It starts moving up a little bit, and I was doing the trick B told me about having the one confrim bid window open, then another hitting refresh. It was up to like 250ish with 2 minutes left, I had 276.xx for my bid ready to put it in. Gets down to 20 seconds, jumps up to 300 something and finally finishes at 312. Still a good deal at 100 off, but it wasn't me :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
what u want forit...and what size...and what bindings?

no clue... lol i have no idea what it's worth.

i haven't even touched it in 3 years. i think its a 151, but i might be wrong... thats just a number that came to my head....
bindings are burtons... i dunno... i think they might've come with the board. i never replaced them.

Quoted post[/post]]
B, I highly doubt if that board is selling for $330 that you're going to let it go for cheap - I want to get into something relatively cheap.

it has some stickers on it, and a minor sratch on the bottom, and needs a tune up (re-sharpening/re-locktite the binding screws, etc)

i dunno... i don't really want to sell it, but i could use the cash, and i obviosuly am not using it.

yea, tried out my new snowboard today, worked out great. however i adjusted the bindings, didnt put lock tight on the bolts when i bolted them back on, and my day ended early because they kept coming loose. im an idiot.

:werd:

i always carry a phillips screw driver with me when im on the mountain... even loctite in, they still get loose some times.

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd:

i always carry a phillips screw driver with me when im on the mountain... even loctite in, they still get loose some times.
i had one in the car, but didnt feel like going to get it. i just used my keys, thats why they kept coming loose. but by the time i was fed up with retightening them my girlfriend was just about ready to end her first time out, she actually did really well.

Back