Calling all Vinyl guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Like I said send me the line art and I will produce them for you for a small fee which will of course go to my Yearbook students.

chestercheeto48@hotmail.com
subject:eek:rly

What color would you all want I will only produce two colors because it would get insane to order 84651857 different rolls of vinyl.

Does your school have an orange color that it uses ? School colors, all the way. I suppose Orly could be white, but Reginald needs to be orange.

I'll work on the line drawing tonight.

Right now I have Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Red, Black, and purple. I could score some orange but it might add a little to the cost. It wouldn't be too much to order some. It would also be easier to make the O'rly and the owl the same color...

Well can we get an idea of how many people want the Ya Rly / Reginald and how many want the O Rly ?

If it's only going to be a few, I mean, I can airbrush the colors on mine, so I'm not too put out. What is the spool size / cost ?

I'm willing to pay more for reggy.

Blanco thanks for the short right up. I knew how to do it but I was talking about ease of the work for me. laying out one file in one color would take less time than laying out two files in two colors when it comes to plotting and prep. The price of the vinyl is pretty cheap and I would not pass the entire cost on to all of you because we would probably have extra. I am thinking that I could probably get the stickers to you all for about 4-5.00 a piece depending on the size of the sticker and the postage.

B I could also pop off a bunch of hondaswap website stickers for cheap as well if you want me to.

I want to see the line drawings of each. One O'Rly in white and one Ya'Rly in orange! I want one to put on opposite sides of my car! I'd be willing to pay like $5 or so for each sticker. I really want to see this happen!! I will be the envy of all teh kids!

gallery_28114_460_7888.jpg

gallery_28114_460_20597.jpg

Hardcore.

Nice.

I took Drafting and Advanced Drafting. In the 3-4 years of the classes we just ran the vinyl shop and did vinyls for everyone in my small town. We made some serious profit, and so can you. Get your name out there, and you could possibly bring in some serious business and give your students an oppurtunity to run a small business.

We made enough profit from the shop in the last two years of my schooling that we bought all new computers and new flat panels for all 50 stations and a cad cutting machine in our lab.

Celerity can you send me the actual file for those drawings? It would make my life little easier. thanks.

With the O'rly White on Black original, it was easy to make it line drawing. Reginald is orange with black detail, and when simply reversed it made a decal that had over 100 pixellated detail marks. (He's kinda tabby). When I removed that detail, it looked like an orange mound. I had to find a balance of some detail to bring out the fact that it was an owl.

My friend makes famous stencils in New Zealand. He's going to give it a shot (And send it to you in Plotter formats) when he gets home later... um.. I guess Thursday for us.

"right click, copy image, paste in paint, save .... "

Because the 72 dpi will do wonders when I take it into photoshop to clean it up...

hahah.. Yeah, these are just webable. What do you want for resolution / size ?

Back