Calling all Vinyl guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd rock the O'rly and Yarly vinyls! Jeff, we should put em on our trucks!

Let me know when they will be done, and you will have some moolah in teh PayPalzors!!

I didn't realize that those were the final renderings I thought I read that someone was going to re draw them for you. If those are the finals I will start working on them today.

No, This kid is just procrastinating. IF you want, you can take the clean-up of the images and use it as a lesson to the kids in the class in working with JPG rasterization.

First off I am not a kid. Second this is something I was doing in my spare time along with learning how to set-up and use the machine. Someone in here said that they had a buddy who was some famous sketch person working on cleaning up the files and that they were going to send them to me last Thursday. I waited...I have the files done and only need two more things:

What type of font would you like and how big do you want the sticker. I have the files at about 5 inches right now. As soon as UPS drops off the vinyl I will start taking orders.

Just to make sure-Ya'rly is in white letters with orange owl and O'rly is in orange with white owl. Right?

AHAHAHA Sorry man... "This kid" I meant my friend in New Zealand who I promised results from. I would never call you kid :)

Sorry if my text came across badly - I'm at work and on the phone.

Oh I thought that you were implying that I was the procrastinator. Its all good I have the files done and the Vinyl will be delivered today. Quick question. I am a paypal rookie. what info do I have to give you all in order to be able to receive payments? From what I can gather it is just my email right?

I have the owl at 5 inches wide and about 5 inches tall. I have a one printed out and it lookes pretty good at that size. I could probably go as small as 4 inches square if you wanted but i start to lose some of the detail.

Also I don't think that I will be able to package the art with the lettering on one sticker backing-would it be ok with you all if i just sent the lettering and the art as two different pieces? Then you could line it up when you apply it. Like I said this is done in my spare time and in order to get it right it would take me about 10 min per sticker to cut,weed,and transfer to a second vinyl. If you do want them on one backing it would just take a little longer to get them out to you. The price would be 5.00 shipped to your door, maybe less if we went smaller.

Also like I said before I could do up some hondaswap.com sticker for B if he wanted I noticed that he is out of them. Brian pm me if you are interested I am sure that I could do it cheaper than anyone you have local.

I'm down for that. I would like the lettering to be on a different sheet. What font are you going with ?

Pictures on Forums require two things: The source (Host) of those pictures and a link to that image that everyone can access. Hondaswap gallery is where I host my pics now (For speed) but I can also host them from a public folder on my webserver. If you host it at a private gallery that you have (myspace, imageshack, etc) it may require logins for anyone to view them (And dandy little red "X"s or Imageshack f*ckyoufrogs)

-> Steve

Back