1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cam for a d16y7

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by adambomr, Dec 7, 2003.

1. adambomr

adambomr Junior Member

I have a d16y7 engine I am rebuilding. It is ported, polished and has a valve job done already done to it. I know in order for it to perform its best it needs a new camshaft but cannot locate one. I have looked around but nobody seems to make one. I loooked at crane cams, crower cams, comp cams etc and still cant find one. I have even tried summit and jegs. All I find is is vtec camshafts for the y8. Does anyone know of a company that makes a camshaft for my engine? Money is not an issue but am dedicated to keeping my engine and not doing a vtec swap. Thanks!

2. noobvang

noobvang Senior Member

Only one I can point you to is GUDE, not sure how they are and if they still have them.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Screw Gude. Go take a look at Exospeed. They have quite a few things for the non-VTEC D block, including a good selection of cams.

4. noobvang

noobvang Senior Member

Yea, thats what came into my mind at the time. Cause that the only one that I ever came across with, now I have a LS/V.

5. SolLess16

SolLess16 Senior Member

look into skunk2 , i dont know if theres will work but would check into

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted