camber kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

need2bfaster

im sure someone else on here has lowered their 90 93 accord and needed a camber kit i would like to know what brand of camber kit is best or most used i know ingall makes a kit but not sure if its good or not some help would be appreciated

My buddy has a '92 accord that he'll someday soon need one on. Sorry. Let us know what you go with and how it works out.

On my Civic, when I was lookin, Ingals kits seamed cheapy-er than the 'standard' look of Omni power's and Skunk2s. But I'm not sure that those brands even make kits for your car. I ended up going with a Buddy Club front and rear camber setup. They looked the strongest out of any and both boasted polyurethane bushings. Our air/weather sucks here and I'll sacrifice some ride quality for handling and longer lifespan bushings.

Hopefully that helps you some

You've got some options. I found these two kits on Ebay from Ingalls:

eBay Motors: INGALLS FRONT & REAR SET CAMBER KIT FOR 1990-97 ACCORD (item 160209868099 end time Feb-24-08 18:55:43 PST)

eBay Motors: Ingalls Front/Rear Camber Kit for 1990-97 Honda Accord (item 270212903528 end time Feb-24-08 19:50:44 PST)

The first kit has an adjustable front, and then just uses washers to space out the control arms on the rear. The second kit has the same front adjusters, plus adjustable rear lower arms.

I'd probably just go with the first kit. Spacing out control arms with washers is something that tuners have been doing for a long time, and it works just as well as any expensive adjustable arm solution.

Also, you may want to wait until you install your new shocks and springs and get an alignment before you buy a camber kit. Sometimes they're not necessary. I'm dropped about 1.5" on my Integra, and, after an alignment, I don't have any tire wear issues.

i already lowered my car a few months ago and its killing the inside of my tires but i think im going to get an eibach camber kit if i cant find an adjustable control arm

thanks alot i didnt think they made a adj. control arm for accords lol looks like ill be saving up a few extra bucks for them so instead of spending 120 on a camber kit just save up the other 100 or so and get the arms thats are probably alot stronger anyway

Last edited:
Back