Camber kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Laxer42

Ok so now i need to get a camber kit because my tires are balding on the insides, due to my car being lowered on skunk2 coilovers. on both front and back. What would be the best camber kit for me to buy. and does anyone know if blox racing makes good stuff

i think the buddy club front and rear set are the best you can find. polyurethane bushings. and compare the font camber arms of buddy club to others. they seem better designed. i bought both the front and rear set for my 00, but havnt got it on the road due to other upgrades.

Buddy Club, Skunk2, and Ingalls make decent camber kits. Blox's are probably alright as well. They make decent parts for decent prices...

So i got my skunk2's on the way, hopefully this will fix the balding of my tires.... does anyone know what degree is best to set them at?? and would it be best to have a shop install em or do it my self. I understand the basic concept just not fully sure what to do?

I would recommend trying to find a local sport compact shop that does suspension tuning. Or you could always just go to Les Schwab or a similar tire place, they do a decent job for the price.

You should be abel to still get it aligned without having to get a camber kit.

Right, but they will only be able to adjust the toe angles, not the camber. This will work for a mild drop (it works on my car with a 1.5" drop and stock-sized wheels), but if his car is lowered enough to where his tires are balding on the inside edge, then he probably needs camber adjusters...

Back