camber kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i bought an eibach camber kit *don't remember the model or anything, if there are diff models* in mid january, to early feb, and when i had it installed and aligned, they said that the kit was maxed out, but i was still a couple tenths of a degree outside of the "acceptable range", or something to that matter.

now its early july, 4 months later, and my tires are down to the wires. *approx 6-8k miles* . this in mind, i was wondering if certain kits allow for more adjustment then others, if so, what would they be?

i've had the rear tires for over 20,000 miles and they don't look a day old.. i want this with the front tires. reccomendations are greatly appreciated!!!

that could help a little bit...

i'm looking into the yoko.. es 100's. any opinions on this tire?

i really appreciate all the help on this.

eibach only adjusts +1.25*

ingalls kits will adjust more.

ingalls kits are really good. I have them for all four corners. If your camber is really way off then chasis(sp?) tech make some 4 degree arms. Skunk2 make camber kits also, i've never heard of anyone that owns them but Im sure they are pretty good, but prolly expensive also.

Back