1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camber kit

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by ANP320, May 31, 2005.

1. ANP320

ANP320 Junior Member

Yo..i just got my camber kit in the mail... for my civic. I'm not sure if its the whole camber kit though....i mean ive never seen a camber kit...this is my first time. I was just wondering if all you replace on 97 civics is the ball joints...? HELP!! if some1 could tell me how to put it on or w/e.

2. ANP320

ANP320 Junior Member

some1 PLEASE HELP!!

3. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

How much is your drop? I might be able to save you some trouble... if you 2" or less, dont bother with the kit.

4. blueSi

blueSi Junior Member

I dont know about that. I have had two Civics and both were lowered. the one I have now is only dropped 1.5 and i already need new tires. i dont know if it is a civic thing. im all about camber kits

5. ANP320

ANP320 Junior Member

yeh..thanks...ima put the kit on neways...its only a rear camber kit so ill go ahead and throw it on..thanks guys!! B)

6. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Than your toe is out of spec, camber will not wear you tires like that unless it is REALLY bad.

One thing we would need to know is...what kit it is. Then a pic would be helpful too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted