1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camber kit??

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by sleeper1.6, May 18, 2007.

1. sleeper1.6

sleeper1.6 Member

I have a 92 civic cx with a b16a in it, and I am going to lower 1.0-1.4 in. in the front and 1.0-1.2 in. in the back. But I need to know if I need a chamber kit or not. And if so what would be a good brand to go with? Thanks

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

If you get a good alignment, you really won't need a camber kit with only 1.0 inch of drop. I would go for Skunk2 and Ingalls as your kits- Progress makes a good solid front kit that's preset to certain angles too, but not totally adjustable.

3. m90polk

m90polk Member

camber kit

with that small of a drop you really don't need to get a camber kit, because a little bit of negative camber will actually help you get better handling in corners, but at the same time you might cause a little feather edging on your tires. It's up to you I have a 1.25" drop and i have just a little negative camber but it handles fine all I did was adjust the toe.

4. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

If anything just have your toe (in/out) re-aligned

5. JDMB18C

JDMB18C New Member

you only need a camber kit if you drop more thne 2"

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted