Camber Kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stick with the white bro! It sets your ride slightly apart from everyone elses!

vinyl = rice unless it says hondaswap.com on it :)

ONE last pic...i took this one today to show once and for all what my negative camber looks like at -3 front, -1 rear. it looks barely visible to me.
fd34ca35.jpg

Move the camera about a foot to the left and the camber will become much more visible.

That isn't too bad, I would correct it though. When I bought my teg it was about that bad and I destoyed a pair of tires in 3 weeks driving hard.

3 weeks! damn. i think maybe my camber would look worse if i had wider tires/wheels. i have 175/r13's on there, but i dont know if size makes a difference there.

you must have been driving like mad :eek: my tires have like 4000mi on em and the tread still looks pretty even, and at about 50% at the inner end, 65% on the outside, and i havent rotated them yet. then again,they are cheap all-season tires, not gummy preformance ones that wear down alot quicker.

i do plan on getting a camber kit eventualy though. just to get it back to where it should be. right now i need two new front axles. fuggin cv boots dont last for shit.

Back