CampusVixen.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how many schools? what areas are you reaching to?
Currently we are doing Towson University, University of Maryland and a wildcard school, which is pretty much everyone else. The way the different modules are done is that the site needs X amount of vixens in each school to go through them so on our first real launch we were worried the schools we picked (delaware, penn state, wvu) wouldnt get as many vixens signed up becasue we dont have peopel on the ground there yet to do stuff for us. So with the wild card school we're going to gauge interest of all the schools that sign up then launch to them exclusivly.

btw if any of youguys are on campus and wanna help out we'll fly you out to the big party at the end of the year

and her tits are way too big.

granted she's not the greatest looking and there are MUCH better looking on the site (again thats not what the site is solely about)
... but is that even possible? too big???

lmao
nice

that chick is dumpy, tig ole bitties that keep her belly warm
:p

looks like every single girl on there has a myspace listing
lol

funny you say that.. im trying to work out a way to intetgrate that into our site being able to add your friends from other sites you belong to

lol i cant post up the bad ones.. that'd be wrong.. but nothing's stoping you from posting them up lol btw.. friday i checked the month of september's bandwidth usage stats.. in 9 days we used 20.7 gigs of traffic. I checked it this morning (1 day after) 28.3 gigs of traffic. A lot of which is probably image upload but 7 gigs in a day lol

im listening now. i heard them mention CV, but they arent talking about it yet...

i missed it to. i listened from 3-4, but they ddint have you guys on yet. i had to be at work at 4 so i had to stop. from what i heard, it sounded like i just missed you

is that what 98 rock was talking about to day i herd something about colletge vixons just being real girls at school.

hello towson well next fall. take off a semester before then, i mean got to finish the project car.lol

Back