cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blazeit007

where is the ideal setting for adjustable cam gears for a 91 teg rs

are they stock cams, not cam gears

What else do you have done to your engine? Cams woudl be pointless w/out an IM upgrade, as well as a header and exhaust.

You have to put together a complete package, not lego build.

no i have done alot i have skunk2 adjustable cams,full exhaust, headers and all the way back went with a tsudo set up, instead of a air intake i put on a front intercooler, to equal out the air intake to exhaust,stage 2 centerforce clutch,flywheel combo,relocated my battery to the back,130 amp alternator with new aem tru pulley set,msd power cap,blaster coil,and 6al control unit.skunk2 short shifter,cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads ,ngk plugs,mugen ground system,mugen seats and harnesses. want to do a 70mm throttle body and intake manifold. also what do you think about the map bypass that more harm then good?

What else do you have done to your engine? Cams woudl be pointless w/out an IM upgrade, as well as a header and exhaust.

You have to put together a complete package, not lego build.

I disagree that cams would be pointless without a IM upgrade. I had cams with a stock IM and it rocked and was torquier than hell. I would set your adjustables to 0
there is no point in using them with stock cams and mostly stock motor.

Back