camshafts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

ok i was wondering about cams from other engines and i wanted to know if i can use b18c1 cams and i wanted to know what the specs are on my b16 cams and is this write up correct let me know guys thanks because on this write up it says my duration is 230 on the intake and on the b18c1 it says the duration is 240 so will that help me any? thanks guys

http://asian_e.tripod.com/Honda_Engine_Specs.htm

Wow, sorry dude I couldn't understand that at all.

IF you want stock specs B has them somewhere in the reference section.

:search:

:doh:
already looked them up this site only has the itr and ctr specs i guess the question is i have a b16a engine and i was wondering if a b18c1 cam set woulf give me more hp then the stock cams i have now

to my knowledge, yes they will. they're higher lift than the b16 cams.

go to crower.com

they have the stock cams listed for the gsr and b16a2

gsr cams have about 10 degress more duration and a hair more lift than b16a sir2 cams, and about 15 more duration and a hair more than the other hair of lift for obd0 sir cams

well being that the engine is a b16a SiRI i thought the cams where different then the sir2 i guess i could be wrong but i was wondering if the cams from a b18c1 would do me good being that i am a broke tuner!

Back