can a b18 mont in a 91 prelude b21a?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

johnraven3000170

hey guys i have a 91 prelude si with a b21a i also have a b18 block siting in a junk car what i was asking was could i put the b18 block inside the prelude engine bay and mont right?

what i was thinging is ues the b18 block with a b16 head non/vtech with the b21 intake manfold?

i know it's a wild idea but i know alot of the b eninge part's work together any info would be a great help

yes it will mount, but you will need mounts, check Hasport Billet Mounts for more info on it. Also pretty much anything B-Series will bolt together but do your reasearch and see exactly what you want to do. Low budget isn't always the way to go.

well my main thing i trying to do is get away form the b21 block b/c of the sleves's and i been seeing alot of the b20 with the b16 head's mod's that make alot of power with out doing alot moding to block or head other than moveing the dowl pin's

Yea B20 V-tec is an awesome swap. Some people try to go to low budget. If you do it right it will produce some major power gains.

what do u mean do it right. what i was planing on doing is reslevening a b18 or b20 but if am right the b20 from the 3 gen prelude can't be done like that the b20 block i been hearing about is from the CRV suv but i dont think it will go into the 3gen prelude so i was think the b18 maybe work the same way and may fit and work in the 91 prelude as long as i ues the intake manfold from the b21

no one makes mounts for the B18 for 3rd gen lude. must be custom fab. it has been done though. there is a group buy going on at preludepower.com in the 3rd gen forum for H22 mounts. check it out this may be worth your time.
yes the B20 you are talking about IS the CRV B20. not the prelude B20.

Whats wrong with the B20 from the CRV's? Jw was going to put one in my 85 and such

Back