Can a H22a head fit on a LS Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 12 2003, 01:43 PM-->
@Sep 12 2003, 10:31 AM
maybe if you can make the tops of the pistons travel sideways once they reach the combustion chamber and just magically seal everything up nice and tight with your offset bores and combustion chambers, along with having your magical morphing pistons that Superman made for you... then it could work.

:worthy:

If it weren't so long, it'd be in my sig already.

:werd:

Maybe I can shorten it for you... but it wouldn't be as good. :lmao:

And a trail run on the Legend.
turbo beat fool, just not in the us
The City Turbo series also...

Are any of these stock, I doubt it. I won't say I'm right. You can make a turbo for a car, but that doesn't make it stock. They are all kits, that you make work on your car. That was my only point. Only kings had fools, and yes, this is the US. I was writing quickly on my lunch, but thanks for the quick slaps.

U asked about a good price on an H22. I got mine from Aatarco in Sacramento CA for between $800 and $900. It's JDM and guranteed to have 40,000 or less miles on it. Don't know the number though, check yellowpages.com, late

for realz i got my motor at ATTARCO too...even though all their sensors are smashed up...but for 8-9 billz is a kickass price...they even give me free ecu with every motor i buy now...since i bought about a dozen of motors from them...

OR you could buy my prelude which has a jdm h22a ;)

lol... go to HMO and look at prices, a jdm h22a swap doesn't cost what everybody would like to make you think it does :thumbsup:

also, unless you're going NA, the h22a type S is pretty pointless for you, not to mention it's an open deck... and it's obd2...

Originally posted by AsiAnVenOm@Sep 15 2003, 10:20 PM
for realz i got my motor at ATTARCO too...even though all their sensors are smashed up...but for 8-9 billz is a kickass price...they even give me free ecu with every motor i buy now...since i bought about a dozen of motors from them...

Whoa, a free ECU for the motor youbuy?, No shit? holy crap!!!!

Back