Can anyone identify this AC bracket?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Ok, so I am pretty sure the Del Sols will work (was told that's what this is). I think this is a 1st gen B16A bracket. Reason being is that it seem the compressor is mounted to far in for the hoses the face it right, and the CRX has a smaller bay, but then it seems the bracket wouldn't line up with the motor and the bay...and the pulley slide and mounting is completely different, as noted in the pics.

Anyway, if someone has this bracket let me know, so I can figure out the mystery. The only other explaination I have, is that the euro ones are different.

s40f41a3dbbff1.jpg

s40f41a63be728.jpg

delsols work, so do the Si's. The Jspec ITR bracket weighs less at around 2lbs, so that is a nice option.

not sure what the second piece is, it looks to me like a tightener of some type, possibly to tighten the belts.

good luck.

The second piece is definitely for the tensioner- a pulley goes on the other end opposite the bolt head, and the bolt tightens against the AC bracket to pivot the pulley up. I don't know about the first bracket.

Back