Can D15B 3 Stage Vtec set in Civic EG4 1995

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Voiceless

I got D15B 3 Stage Vtec from Civic EK3 VTI 1999 with CVT gear, It is possible to set in my Civic Eg4 hatchback 1995?? Please recomment and give me some detail about it. My car engine is automatic gear with non-injection engine.

Anon

Thailand

yeah, you will have to convert the wiring somehow because your car is obd1 and your engine is obd2 and you will need to have the right ecu because of the cvt and 3stage vtec

get a manual for your car and for the car the motor came out of and that should help you
good luck

You may come across a tranny mount that is different, and the wiring is going to suck, since you have to rewire you car for fuel injection.

The rewiring you will need the whole harness, resistors, everything involved in fuel injection from the motor to the ECU to insure you don't have a lot of cutting and splicing through trial and error. If you can find one in a junkyard, just remove and label everything, taking pictures so you can remember where it all goes.

Thanks you guys, I got this D15Z7 3 stage Vtec with CVT gear come with the ECU Box include set of uncut wire and the petrol tank with pump inside. I also got a steering wheel with swich gear mode on it (D,S,E).

Only thing I still worry is that the CVT gear size, Do you think, is it going to stuck in my Civic Hatchback 94 engine room??? when I set it in.

Can anyone tell me, which civic model use this D15Z7 in year 1999. As it appear on the engine code.

Thank you

Anon

Thailand

Back