can fuzzy dice be considered rice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe is you live in Chino... But around here, you'll get decked for driving a car with em.

The only pair of fuzzy dice I got hangin' is between my legs...

My policy: If you buy it at Autozone in the "accessories" isle, then it's :ghey:

s3fb5e1367a13a.jpg

gotta have the dice, lol i got em for xmas does that count as autozone accesories isle?

"i went for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice on the mirror..." dice are cool just because of fresh prince....i'll admit it, i used to have the fuzzy dice, thats some pimp juice right there.

chino california? whos in chino and whats it got to do with the dice? though they are kinda gay maybe in my girls car or something but not mine

Chino is where they have a prison.. lots of loco mexicans live in chino.. nuff said

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 15 2003, 11:36 AM
s3f66810df1b46.jpg

hahhaha

oh and no...unless you talk to the guy and he's like "yeah mang check out my dice, they inject the Nawwwwwwwwws at 3500 rpm!"

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back