can i do anything with a f22a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yagerbomb87

hi im new to the import world and i just traded my bike for a 92 prelude s and i was just wondering what were or if there is any upgrade i can do to the motor without a swap?? any info will be helpfull!!! thanks!!:cool:

ok you wouldnt happen to know of any good kits or brands would you??

yah guys with a turbo do u need to change ur fuel injectors and rail and all that , even if i only wanted to boost like 3-5 psi?? im sorry i really dont no like is it possible to have my mostly stok set up and just boost it a little bit? with it being on , and still have some h.p gains?

My fucking God dude, STOP JACKING THREADS!!!!!

were all aware of what you got 91...

turbos are great for the f22a's due to the low compression that they have and yes either way turbo or not this engine is costly but im learning that taking ur time and collecting ur parts before throwing stuff on will benefit you dearly....there are posts about the f22a6 conversion that would be a start for you in small gains anywhere from 10-20 hp depending on wich hybred you do. of course theres the bolts ons...dont make the same mistake like i did and go nuts on ebay i bought this obx header and resenater wich im now regreting... the header is decent but wont handle the other mods im goin to do later on.... and the resenator well lets just say its a waist of a 12 pack of beer..ur prelude is lighter then my cb7 so ull probably feel gains better as well... hope that helps somehow...

ok so what would i all need to do to switch the f22a1 to a f22a6??

thanks

...well if you check the other thread like i said you would know, im not going to feed you something that took me weeks of about 6 hours a day of researching find... go to search and enter f22a1 to f22a6...if you have questions AFTER that...the lemme know

i just relized who im talkin too, if you even manage ti figure out how to swap the manifold, make sure you know what ur doing with the cam, otherwise dont bother

ok so what would i all need to do to switch the f22a1 to a f22a6??

thanks

You need to get a dictionary and read it cover to cover, twice. Then you need to get a manual for your car, and do the same with it. Actually read both em, dont just look for pics and read the captions. Then you need to familiarize yourself with a www.google.com, www.ask.com, and www.yahoo.com. After that you should be about set to come back here and ask a meaningful question, which will be answered quickly and truthfully by one of the many experts on this site.

yah guys with a turbo do u need to change ur fuel injectors and rail and all that , even if i only wanted to boost like 3-5 psi?? im sorry i really dont no like is it possible to have my mostly stok set up and just boost it a little bit? with it being on , and still have some h.p gains?

you really need to learn how to use the search button

i basically told him how to get a hold of countless researching that i did...lets see if he'll figure it out, i almost felt like not even telling him but i believe in the power of sharing knowlage even if they dont deserve it or utilize it...

but like i said he must find the thread im not going to spoon feed him nothing ive learned my lesson watching MANY others trying to help him...

is it possible to have my mostly stok set up and just boost it a little bit? with it being on , and still have some h.p gains?

this isnt night rider, there's no turbo switch.....

i know i just posted a shit -ton without anyone posting....i worked 14 hours yesterday and was way out of it...

Back