can i do anything with a f22a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

port and polish on the intake and exhaust manifolds couldn't hurt.

port and polish on the intake and exhaust manifolds couldn't hurt.

that would effinately be easy to do if ur doing the a6 conversion cus it would be out already and when you pull the other one out, ebay it and get some of the cash back...

and if you get the upper h23 plenum and throttle body, they're already a lil wider and can bore it more....

You could slap on a full 2.5 inch exhaust with a test pipe while you're at it (state law permitting of course)

ugh....that remind me im going to have to take mine out next month, yea dont rush it like i did and grab the first one ya find, def. make sure it meets smog requirements...

Definitely. What good is a car that you can't get plates for? (which reminds me. When i get my engine back together i need to get plates)

Basically, OP, not to answer your question with another question, but ask yourself. "What can I do to get more air in and out of my engine, and what can I to make it flow more easlily into and out of the engine?" In that answer, you will find the answer to your question.

Last edited:
Back