Can I Get A Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

timbit

does anybodyt know of a place in toronto and surounding are that may sell a wiring harness for a b16a into a 88 crx i can wire it by myself but if i can get a harness it would be alot faster..........lemme know thanx :blink:

hasport is a hassle.......you have to send your stock harness and a whatever you have for the B16 harness and then they charge like 300+ dollars for that. Just pin the wires yourself. thats what im doing for my B16A into my 89 teg. the harness from my D16 fits onto the motor but i have to modify it a bit and add the wires for the sensors that are missing.

id make u one for cheap but ur too far and im tied up with stuff right now.... call ur local city at the speed shops too see how much they'd charge..

damn 75 bucks for like 4 wires an 2 grounds is 75 bucks..damn thats absurd i should start chairng more for my work..or il try to see if my home scott can hook me up with a job there at hasport...

Back