Can I get a little help please?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knuteiriktveiten

Hello, I just got a B18A1 in my '90 civic hatch. It was a DPFI, I bought the new harness for the conversion and I am having issues trying to get the car to start. It is getting spark to all four cylinders. I am getting fuel to the fuel rail. I just went to check voltage at the injectors and my number one and number three injectors are getting voltage when I turn the key but the number two and four injectors make a negative reading for a split second, then go back to nothing. So now I am trying to figure out what I did wrong...all of the connections were soldered. The resistor box is plugged in....any ideas would be great! thanks!

And you said you used the conversion harness on this? Sounds to me like something isn't wired right... Pull up google, get a diagram, and check all the wiring again...

did you wire the injectors into the ecu? and what bout the reststior box for the injectors. also i had to change my fuel pump. cuz it wasnt putting engouph fuel pressure at the rail.

Back