Can I Have Some Sodomy With My Fries Please?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, after reviewing the full video.....

I can now say I got a full hardon.

Not one person, not 4 and definately not the 8 people involved in this story will EVER submit to the first thing from someone on the phone. The girl won't submit either. She is an actor, and a good one apparently. I didn't view the video, I don't have to. (I'm at work anyway) but I read the article word by word, and it never happened.

The whole thing is made up with an acted out video to go along with it.

No one behaves this way. No one. Maybe, if you're lucky, you can find one person that is stupid enough to go along. MAYBE two. But not everyone that walked through that door.

And I do believe "Donna Summer" is the key. "I will Survive". Yeah.

It's really gonna suck when Celerity stumbles upon a conspiracy theory about the world ending, and then it ends up being true.

Never happened? Given the results, I'm tempted to think the same way. Huge prank? Or marketing ploy?

I contend that this is probably largely fake for one very obvious reason:

Why would McDonald's put a hi-resolution, high framerate closed circuit overhead camera in the manager's office, and record everything that goes on therein?

I could see MAYBE a low-res, black and white, low framerate camera, but why they would put an actively recording overhead camera of this type in a manager's office is beyond me.

Quoted post[/post]]

Why would McDonald's put a hi-resolution, high framerate closed circuit overhead camera in the manager's office, and record everything that goes on therein?

I could see MAYBE a low-res, black and white, low framerate camera, but why they would put an actively recording overhead camera of this type in a manager's office is beyond me.

But they do..

I worked at a KFC where we watched a video of a hot ass co-worker changing into her work clothes in the manager's office. Yes, it was a color, normal frame rate camera... Those bastards are tight with their money, and watch their employees like a hawk.

p.s. The hot ass chick was there watching it with us.. You should have seen the look on her face when everyone found out that she was wearing some nice shit under her clothes (kinky stuff) But she was a college chick and was cool about the whole thing.

thats where the safe is y0...

Quoted post[/post]]

derrrrr

I understand why the camera, but what I don't understand is why use such a good one? do you really NEED color, hi-res, and high framerate just to make sure nobody's gankin' money?

the story is real
if you do a google search for some of the names involved you will find multiple reports about the court case and such

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

derrrrr

I understand why the camera, but what I don't understand is why use such a good one? do you really NEED color, hi-res, and high framerate just to make sure nobody's gankin' money?

I would think that it's because the more clear the image is the easier it is to get a conviction.
BINGO!!!

forget it. maybe I just don't know enough about fast food restaurants, never having worked in one.

I can picture the usual "Hold them in the office until I get there" or "Make sure you get someone big to hold them down" or "Make them empty their pockets" (Although you'd better have a badge and a good reason to get me to do that) .

"Take off their clothes" ?? Huh ?

i don't think anyone ever accused these people of being smart...
i think any intellectual expectations above and beyond occassionally breathing would be foolish...

they work at mcdonalds for fucks sake
and most of them are "career" mcd's...

I'm not sure how much it is them, "falling for it" as much as it is just a giant joint criminal act. If you ask me, every mother fkn person, is guilty of something, every one just as hanus as the last. The manager is just as guilty because she followed this clearly illegal ordeal, and forced the girl as well as fellow employees to do the same. The janitor guy is guilty of knowing this was going on, and doing nothing about it, he just refused and left. They should all merge into the "express lane to death row" that we have here in tx, and should get the fkn chair.

NO TOLERANCE

Back