CAN I ISE THIS FOR SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96CIVICLS

CAN I USE THISEBAY TO DO A B18B1 IN MY 96 LX CIVIC IF I USE MY STOCK MOUNT WILL IT BOLT UP TO MY MOTOR AND MATCH THE MOUNT ????????

should work- on my b20 i had to shave my stock driver side mount to make it work - same mount ! and im in a 00

Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@Apr 7 2005, 01:05 PM
BUT THE B SERIES ARE ALL THE SAME RIGHT ???????
[post=484296]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think you can use it, as the CRV is not really on the same platform, but I don't know for sure.

Lay off the caps, and type like a normal person, please.

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 7 2005, 01:11 PM
should work- on my b20 i had to shave my stock driver side mount to make it work - same mount ! and im in a 00
[post=484298]Quoted post[/post]​

Shave it? that doesn't sound like a good plan, but if you got it fo fit, cool.

crv is the same thing as an ls motor 0- except the bore - same head same block only internally different - mounts are the same drivers side as any civic 96-00 as far as i can tell - rear mount is different and of course tranny side will be different

WELL I WAS JUST WANTING TO KNOW BOUT THIS ONE WILL I GUESS I COULD TRY IT THANKS GUYS

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 7 2005, 01:13 PM
crv is the same thing as an ls motor 0- except the bore - same head same block only internally different - mounts are the same drivers side as any civic 96-00 as far as i can tell - rear mount is different and of course tranny side will be different
[post=484302]Quoted post[/post]​

cool, good to know.

Next time you post, instead of this:
Originally posted by 96CIVICLS+Apr 7 2005, 01:16 PM-->
WELL I WAS JUST WANTING TO KNOW BOUT THIS ONE WILL I GUESS I COULD TRY IT THANKS GUYS
[post=484303]Quoted post[/post]​

Try it this way:
96CIVICLS
@Apr 7 2005, 01:16 PM
Well I was just wanting to know about this one; well, I guess I could try it. Thanks guys.

Caps with no punctuation = retard/lazy person/someone who doesn't care what kind of answer they get to their question.

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Apr 7 2005, 04:23 PM-->
Next time you post, instead of this:
Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@Apr 7 2005, 01:16 PM
WELL I WAS JUST WANTING TO KNOW BOUT THIS ONE WILL I GUESS I COULD TRY IT  THANKS GUYS

Try it this way:
96CIVICLS
@Apr 7 2005, 01:16 PM
Well I was just wanting to know about this one; well, I guess I could try it.  Thanks guys.

Caps with no punctuation = retard/lazy person/someone who doesn't care what kind of answer they get to their question.
[post=484309]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Those cap locks are pissing me off..... :angry:

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 7 2005, 03:13 PM
[post=484302]Quoted post[/post]​

He was talking about how it mounts in the chassis of the CRV. And yes, Grammar and Spelling are good skills to posses.

Brian

Back