can i put 99-00 front end and rear bumbpers on my 95 ej1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thekid3

I have a 95 ej1, i want to change the front end and rear bumper on the car to give it a new and clean look. i was wondering what would i would have to do to make this possible? thanks for all of your help looking forward to your replies..

thekid3

Word, if you want the front end to work you have to combine the front half of the 99-00 fender with the back half of the 95 fender.

so ill have to cut the fenders, what should i use to bing them together?

I could have sworn someone use to make special fenders for these conversions. But I can't seem to find them. You maybe want to butt the two cut fenders together and weld them (outside and inside). Possibly tac weld it, and leave some space between takes so it will be held together, but nothing too messy from a long chain weld. Make sure both ends are both butted together smoothly while welding then bondo the rest to smooth it out. Just my 2c though. Idk if it would work, but it is a possibility.

1359d1164565910-1.jpg

conversion1.jpg

breakthru48qe.jpg

photo233.jpg

467803_20_full.jpg

siblue.jpg

hatch10.jpg

I know it's not what your looking for, but you get the idea. I'll try to help you out with all the info I can find.

Last edited:
This is a bad idea, you will definitely NOT end up with a new OR clean look unless you know what you're doing. Since you don't even know how you would go about patching the fenders together, I recommend either getting some experience with bodywork first, or going to a body shop and getting an estimate.

Back