Can I see some pics of...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
... some EF's with about a 2 inch drop. I just got some Neuspeed Springs that I traded for with my Ebay coilovers and threw them on my CRX but it doesn't look low enough for my liking. The front looks decent, about half an inch too high and the rear looks to be about an inch too high for my taste. the springs are not backwards, i'm not an idiot :p Me or the other guy I got the springs from don't know if they are the Neuspeed Sports or the Neuspeed Race springs. I beleive the race springs are about a 1/4 inch lower all the way around. They do have the part # on them so I can look it up on Neuspeed's website but it's late right now and i'm not gonna have time to check it out till next week so in the mean time i'd like to see how my car sits compared to others with a similar drop. Thanks.

Lowed 1.5 inches on tien s.tech springs.

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

hmm...your car doesn't look to high, nice. I'm lower than you are but for some reason my car doesn't look right. Maybe because I had my car slammed on the coilovers.

Anyone else?

One of my old hatch's

H&R Sport springs on Tokico blues

90civicsideview.jpg

why does my car look so high compared to your guy's rides? I was looking at my car and something is wrong with the rear passenger side because it sits about 3/4 of an inch higher than the rear driver side. I'm gonna have to pull it off and check it out. but even if i get it fixed, the car itself still isn't low enough for me. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
why does my car look so high compared to your guy's rides? I was looking at my car and something is wrong with the rear passenger side because it sits about 3/4 of an inch higher than the rear driver side. I'm gonna have to pull it off and check it out. but even if i get it fixed, the car itself still isn't low enough for me. :cry:

has it ever been wrecked? I had that problem with my old crx.

Quoted post[/post]]

make sure the springs are seated all the way and that they're turned to the correct position

Ebay coilovers, stock struts:
driver.jpg

backdrivercorner.jpg

side.jpg

Skunk2 springs/Tokico HP struts:
passengercorner2.jpg

highcorner.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

RS*R Race springs/Tokico HP struts:
DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0455.jpg

I had my car on Groundcontrols with Tokiko Illumina's with full adjustable suspension caster/camber/toe via Jimfab's and all the goodies by SPC Suspension.

How I loved my car:

civic01.jpg

And how the new owner has it:

EFhatchy1.jpg

why did you ever sell that car.....

prolly the 2nd best EF ive ever seen.

Because of a house, a new truck, and this PLUS another 10 of those Benjamins for the PayPal deposit:

sixtyfiehunnerddolla.jpg

Back