Can it wait??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

What's up guys..

I'm doing my own turbo project, but peicing together will be taking awhile, I was thinking about hookin up buddies 55 shot, Would my rods go really fast? or can I spray once in awhile and it will be okay, I'm gonna eventually rebuild the motor when the funds allow me to.. So basically anyone know the safe limits on nitrous? BTW my motor is a d16z6..

If this is a stupid question just tell me..

Anyone know of any useful sites for preparing for nitrous, thanks in advance..

you should be fine, you may want to get some spark plugs with a cooler spark as well as some other things. just don't go trigger happy with the nitrous.

What would you say the limit would be by spraying? once a week? or what does It depend on, how much nitrous flows in?

well all motors react differently it depends internally, when i had a miata I ran a 50 shot for about 5 months, i would use up a bottle every 3 days or so.

personally I wouldn't bother with it.

bother with nitrous? Yea but hey its laying around unused you know and some extra power would be nice :) I just don't want to blow the internals and not have a car for some time..

so do you think I'll be alright?

Back