Can one of yall help me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Ok heres the deal guys, i need to REF my car. They wont pass it with anything on my fuel rail, Ie adjustible regulator, and its 100 bucks for a new one even from auto zone. I only need it for the day i go, would one of yall be willing to lend me theres in return for my B&M for a few days, or does any one have an extra one i can barrow. This would be for my GSR. Im not sure if an LS one would work or if any other B series one would work. So if any one know witch others i can look for please give me a heads up.

This is focused at the socal guys to, just so you all are aware

Also mike or one of the regulars, it would be a whole lot better if it was one of you guys. I figured you might have one layin around i could use for a few days mike?.........

Ps. thanks guys i know if some one Can they will come through for me.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 10 2005, 05:03 AM
Ok heres the deal guys, i need to REF my car. They wont pass it with anything on my fuel rail, Ie adjustible regulator, and its 100 bucks for a new one even from auto zone. I only need it for the day i go, would one of yall be willing to lend me theres in return for my B&M for a few days, or does any one have an extra one i can barrow. This would be for my GSR. Im not sure if an LS one would work or if any other B series one would work. So if any one know witch others i can look for please give me a heads up.

[post=443606]Quoted post[/post]​

sup dood im in rubidoux, i have an ls with the stock rail on it if you want i suppose i could let you use it.

Originally posted by ryangt+Jan 10 2005, 04:47 AM-->
@Jan 10 2005, 05:03 AM

[post=443606]Quoted post[/post]​

sup dood im in rubidoux, i have an ls with the stock rail on it if you want i suppose i could let you use it.
[post=443615]Quoted post[/post]​

Awsome, if i find there the same i will swap um my self in like ten mins and find a way i can repay some how. And at worst if you screw me you get a B&M adjustible one. I wanna keep it its just i NEED to have one for the ref bull shit so...... And i dont wanna buy one just to slap my B&M back on. Thats really cool of you though dude thanks alot. Keep an eye out for are BBQ and meets.

Jeff -
I am always down to help a fellow SoCal homie. Let me know if you need anything you have my number or at least you should have my number. Call me this week anyways if you get a chance.

Back