1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can one of yall help me

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by UDT, Jan 10, 2005.

1. UDT

UDT Senior Member

Ok heres the deal guys, i need to REF my car. They wont pass it with anything on my fuel rail, Ie adjustible regulator, and its 100 bucks for a new one even from auto zone. I only need it for the day i go, would one of yall be willing to lend me theres in return for my B&M for a few days, or does any one have an extra one i can barrow. This would be for my GSR. Im not sure if an LS one would work or if any other B series one would work. So if any one know witch others i can look for please give me a heads up.

This is focused at the socal guys to, just so you all are aware

Also mike or one of the regulars, it would be a whole lot better if it was one of you guys. I figured you might have one layin around i could use for a few days mike?.........

Ps. thanks guys i know if some one Can they will come through for me.

2. ryangt

ryangt Senior Member

sup dood im in rubidoux, i have an ls with the stock rail on it if you want i suppose i could let you use it.

3. UDT

UDT Senior Member

Awsome, if i find there the same i will swap um my self in like ten mins and find a way i can repay some how. And at worst if you screw me you get a B&M adjustible one. I wanna keep it its just i NEED to have one for the ref bull shit so...... And i dont wanna buy one just to slap my B&M back on. Thats really cool of you though dude thanks alot. Keep an eye out for are BBQ and meets.

4. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Jeff -
    I am always down to help a fellow SoCal homie. Let me know if you need anything you have my number or at least you should have my number. Call me this week anyways if you get a chance.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted