can someone help (revlimiter problem)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my car is a manual , i just mentioned my ecu came off a manual because aahvtec said he used a p30 because his p13 came off an auto. i thought the distributer wiring would be the same because my car and engine are obd1. ive tryed a different fuse box under the hood because the ELD is a sealed unit in the fuse box . do you think that high ELD voltage could be the problem with the rev limit ?

a pressure switch wont cause that

my car failed the MOT today on emissions does anybody know where i can get a test harness from for my ECU

puttin a JDM h22a in my 95 hatch new to the tech part know the hands on part now onto wiring

it happen to my boy, no lie, I was in the car

6500 rev limit with one of the two wires ripped

off the clip to the pressure switch

new clip and right back to 8200;)

nope nothing wrong with my pressure switch . if there is a fault with my injector resister box does anyone think that may cause the limiter to cut in to early

yeah you did say that the pressure switch was the cause of that . what im saying is , would a faulty injector resistor box cause it do you think ? im still waiting for my other p13 to turn up

Back