Can someone photoshop me some rims on my crx??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

Sup i need someone betetr than myself to photoshop some nippon gt3 wheels on a 91 teal crx.... im considering all colors, Even gold, i want JDM look but i need to know what will look good on the car before i go buy them.
someones gotta be able to do this.... ill be your best friend if you do...

whys it gotta be nothing but smartasses on here, im just askin a favor, im sick of crx's with bigass tuner rims that are terrible looking. I like jdm styles, sorry but lime green and shit is not jdm so please just knock that crap off.
On a serious note.
If someone can photoshop these, i would be most grateful so i dont waste my money just to hate the rims i buy

whys it gotta be nothing but smartasses on here, im just askin a favor, im sick of crx's with bigass tuner rims that are terrible looking. I like jdm styles, sorry but lime green and shit is not jdm so please just knock that crap off.
On a serious note.
If someone can photoshop these, i would be most grateful so i dont waste my money just to hate the rims i buy
the sad thing is they are being serious. you are either pussy hurt because you think people are serious or you really don't know what the hot jdm trend is. get a clue buddy and stop talking shit.

MS Paint is your friend...

orrrrr how bout you go onto honda boards and search for "Nippon Gt3" or "Nippon gt3 pics"

and we arent being asses, retarded colors is the jdm way. Red is also a popular choice. Personally, anything besides silver, chrome, black, gun metal, and bronze look horrible.

On a serious note.

Stop being such a pussy, we weren't being smartasses. Do you have a clue what the REAL JDM shit looks like? Apparently not.

052561.jpg

052651.jpg

052671.jpg

052691.jpg

IMG_555600051.jpg

IMG_565501041.jpg

074581.jpg

IMG_449500501.jpg

IMG_457001252.jpg

IMG_458201371.jpg

in my previous reply i thought about being more blunt but decided to be nice.
im glad you guys dont care though lol

Back