Can someone photoshop something for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 6 2004, 02:53 AM
IMO I think the new chevy trucks look like ass. I'm sorry jeef, but you shoulda bought a 99.

NO ONE CARES. he asked for a photoshop, not your opinions.if you have one, post it up, if you don't, shut it up. same goes to the rest of you dumbasses that posted worthless shit in here.

Originally posted by efhatchds@Mar 5 2004, 06:50 PM
Hey cock... the registration date can be deceiving. B/c the ppl who really know, are laughing at what dumbasses you are. Attacks look like ass.

And if you dont know that Spreewell doesnt make wheels, then you dont deserve to open your mouth. Those spinners, are actually called Darten (or osmething like that). People called em Spreewells b/c he was the first to introduce them to the public, on MTV during his episode of Cribs.

Yeah, and the people who really know about Hondas are laughing at your stupid ass because you don't know that your hatch isn't an EF. You and all your assfucking show-scene lovers can eat a bowl of dicks. Nobody cares about your opinion, you miserable cum spot. Jeef asked if someone could photochop those rims, not if anyone thought that they, or any other wheels, looked good or not. You are a complete fuckhead and a waste of the human genome. You deserve to be taken into a dark room and beaten with a hose, you cocksucker. Eat shit and get off our site.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 6 2004, 02:53 AM
IMO I think the new chevy trucks look like ass. I'm sorry jeef, but you shoulda bought a 99.

99-02 were the same. In 2003 they got the new front end and some minor body changes. I like the 2003-2004 better. Why buy a used Chevy when i got 10 grand off of sticker on a new one? I bet my truck looks better than whatever you drive.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

For JEEF:

bling.gif

bling1.gif

bling2.gif

Love Santa

Thanks dood. I like the bubb rubb in the 3rd pics. :woo:

Back