Can someone photoshop this for me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboRex90

Golden EG
Ive been playing with photoshop but i cant seem to get it to come out looking somewhat "realistic" and im trying to get ideas because im window shopping for new wheels.

Was wondering if someone with photoshop skills and some free time can chop these for me.

Also curious what she'd look like with a CF hood as well. Major +rep to anyone who gets around to this for me.

Thanks!

Attachments

• BBS-wheel.jpg
    BBS-wheel.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 221
  • whip.jpg
    whip.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 228
  • whip2.jpg
    whip2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 238
not my color, i have the metallic lemans sunset orange, not some tangerine. im more interested in those BBS wheels.

but thanks lol

Ive been playing with photoshop but i cant seem to get it to come out looking somewhat "realistic" and im trying to get ideas because im window shopping for new wheels.

Was wondering if someone with photoshop skills and some free time can chop these for me.

Also curious what she'd look like with a CF hood as well. Major +rep to anyone who gets around to this for me.

Thanks!

I'll hop in and give it a shot. I'll need time though - I'm doing some workbench stuff.

I know its not exactly what youre looking for, but, hell... Ive gotta find some real world use for an $80 video game. Haha

TREX-1.jpg

(sucks cause the carbon fiber looks really good in game.)
TREX2-1.jpg

TREX1-1.jpg

Im no good in photoshop so gotta fake it. Haha

Last edited:
Awesome!

Thats exactly what i was looking for.

+rep man. Thanks!

Edit: Looks like i gotta play charity with my Rep before i can throw some more at you. But Awesome work none the less.

Last edited:
Back